+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do you buy sub 60 PVP gear as a guardian?

Telaran

Default Where do you buy sub 60 PVP gear as a guardian?

I checked all the vendors i could find in the PVP area in Sanctum; everything was either worse than my current gear (by a lot) or not available because you need more rep.

Who do you go to?

(hoping the answer isn't that I have to grind out the rep, by then i'll be lvl 60)

Telaran

The bracets have all been made equal I believe, so their is no PvP gear while levelling as everyone is bolstered

Quote Originally Posted by Tommay View Post
    The bracets have all been made equal I believe, so their is no PvP gear while levelling as everyone is bolstered
    It would still be wise to get the r50 (or is it still r50?) synergy crystal and wear 4 pieces to activate the bonus.

To OP, I think all the prior r50 gear was massively reduced. It is in the same area for Defiants that all the pvp stuff is. I suspect sanctum did the same. I know they moved the Defiant NPC's around a bit and I had to look. It should be in that pvp corner somewhere though >.<
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-05-2012 at 02:27 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Telaran

I found him; duh!
    He's standing in front of the tent in the PVP area; the gear is better than blue drops from the random warfront rewards. He's a midget and blends in with the tent.

Icw

Auction House, questing etc.. As others have mentioned, bolstering negates any needs for pvp gear.

Telaran

It does, but the gear they sell is even better than my current pve gear (as I just have random drops) and all this favor is burning a hole in my virtual pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Icw View Post
    Auction House, questing etc.. As others have mentioned, bolstering negates any needs for pvp gear.

((

Where does one find synergy crystals? I read about it on some planarite gear, but I have no idea.

))

+ Reply to Thread