+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Sariina

Thread: a request for trion for your pvp community please trion staff read and reply thanks

Default a request for trion for your pvp community please trion staff read and reply thanks

I have seen a lot of requests from the pvp community with ideas of how to make pvp better, but alot of the community have given up hope of contacting Trion staff. We understand there is a lot on the forums to shift through, and ya are all very busy with future update development and bug fixes. But, I know prior to the expansion being released, and after it launched, ya were all doing pod casts.

Is there a way to do a weekly pod cast where once a week we, your community, can sit down and pow wow with you all about ideas, concerns, or what not, relating to helping make our game better? We could do an every other week thing where one week you do pve discussion, and next week do pvp discussion.

Even if ya all only have the time to do it once every other week, and we can sit down with you once a month, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for considering this idea, and hope to hear from Trion staff about this. Have a great day!

ps thank you to Sharzi for a great job at proof reading

It's not a great job at proofreading. It's doing what they been doing since they were 9 years old. You make me want to vom~
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It's not a great job at proofreading. It's doing what they been doing since they were 9 years old. You make me want to vom~
    excuse me but this is a serious thread to trion staff sense you are not trion staff please refrain from trying to troll the i would hate to have pvp ruined because one person wants to make a joke outta everything and trion staff don't take it seriously because of that thank you and have a good day

O
    M
    G

HIS MAD!! Don't DO IT TRION!!!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by murabika View Post
    excuse me but this is a serious thread to trion staff sense you are not trion staff please refrain from trying to troll the i would hate to have pvp ruined because one person wants to make a joke outta everything and trion staff don't take it seriously because of that thank you and have a good day
    If you want to talk to Trion staff then use the feedback and support ticket features for their respective purposes. The forums are for community communication and FPVP . . . which is still far better than any PVP in the game.
    Last edited by Sariina; 12-04-2012 at 11:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread