+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a humble request from the pvp community to trion staff please reply trion

Default a humble request from the pvp community to trion staff please reply trion

i have seen a lot of requests from the pvp community with ideas of how to make pvp better but alot of the community have given up hope of contacting trion staff we understand there is a lot on the forums to shift through and ya all are very busy with future update development and bug fixes but i know prior to the expansion being released and after it launched ya all where doing pod casts is there a way to do a weekly pod cast where once a week we your community can sit down and pow wow with you all about ideas concerns or what not relating to helping make our game better we could do every an every other week thing where one week you do pve discussion and next week do pvp discussion even if ya all only have the time to do it once every other week and we can sit down with you once a month it would be greatly appreciated thank you for considering the idea and hope to hear from trion staff about this have a great day

Dude, there is something called a period. You know the ones that break up sentences...

^^ The most basic form of grammar haha.

Quote Originally Posted by murabika View Post
    I have seen a lot of requests from the pvp community with ideas of how to make pvp better, but alot of the community have given up hope of contacting Trion staff. We understand there is a lot on the forums to shift through, and ya are all very busy with future update development and bug fixes. But, I know prior to the expansion being released, and after it launched, ya were all doing pod casts.

Is there a way to do a weekly pod cast where once a week we, your community, can sit down and pow wow with you all about ideas, concerns, or what not, relating to helping make our game better? We could do an every other week thing where one week you do pve discussion, and next week do pvp discussion.

Even if ya all only have the time to do it once every other week, and we can sit down with you once a month, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for considering this idea, and hope to hear from Trion staff about this. Have a great day!

^with punctuation^

Quote Originally Posted by Sharzi View Post
    ^with punctuation^
    wow...would not have read it otherwise and have to say thanks, to you and the OP...good suggestion

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

Telaran

nerf me plz, b/c I am OP and I could read that

Quote Originally Posted by Sharzi View Post
    ^with punctuation^
    see what would i do without my proof readers now to copy and paste so it looks good and maybe trion staff will answer

Trion you are doing a good job with PvP. Don't listen to anyone.
    Last edited by SoKoQQ; 12-04-2012 at 10:56 AM.

I am sure this guy has good experience in his communications with professional companies. Avoiding the period 100% is a way to make sure your written word always is read, comprehended, and taken serious.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I couldn't get past the first sentence......... wait a minute. His whole post was the first sentence.... The sad part is that he might have even had a good idea, too bad no one is going to read it.
    Last edited by The Ic0N; 12-04-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Shield of Telara

I think I got you point, but I lost an eyeball doing it. But these pleas for better PVP ALWAYS go unanswered by the PVP dev because, well, I don't think there is a pvp dev.

Rift Disciple

What is this the 3rd hotfix with 0 pvp fixes?

+ Reply to Thread