+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are warfronts filled with bots...

Default Are warfronts filled with bots...

Or is 90% of the Defiant 50+ community suddenly useless at PvP.

There's usually no more than 3 people (Including myself) per warfront that can manage anything other than standing still, and using skills. Every defiant team I'm on is filled with people that run forward until they see a red name, then stand still and attack, they don't try to avoid damage, they don't try to do anything that gets us points, they won't help anyone trying to get points, nothing, they run forward > attack > die > respawn > repeat. We get rolled in almost every warfront, not because the guardians have stronger/better players, but because the defiants are essentially doing suicide runs, as soon as we get a team where most people are actually doing something, we win.

Are most of the defiants warfront botting to r80? Or did Storm Legion just bring in a huge flux of 50+ players who can't pvp to save their life, yet are queuing non stop? I hardly pvp on my 60, because that bracket is mostly painful with how useless it seem to be to try and win with the teams you get, and my 54 alt is often having the same problem.

Default Sucks

If you're on the NA cluster try some WFs very late (EST) or early morning... let's say from 2/3AM ----> 8/9 AM

See if you have a different experience
    Last edited by Avind; 12-04-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

I have been doing a lot of those, it's slightly better, but still hard to find a team worth fighting with.

Default last resort

grp q with a guardian as lead

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

It's like a starwars sequel / prequel " return of the bots ".

There's tons of people around telara botting, logged in 24/7 afk in some zone waiting for unlucky mobs to get within their range.

Last weeks patch attempted to curb fish bots, and this weeks patch is attempting to curb afk relay defense.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

Rift Disciple

One thing I look for is patterns when I see solo kings respawn. Usually it's not a bot, just a player who has no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Or is 90% of the Defiant 50+ community suddenly useless at PvP.

There's usually no more than 3 people (Including myself) per warfront that can manage anything other than standing still, and using skills. Every defiant team I'm on is filled with people that run forward until they see a red name, then stand still and attack, they don't try to avoid damage, they don't try to do anything that gets us points, they won't help anyone trying to get points, nothing, they run forward > attack > die > respawn > repeat. We get rolled in almost every warfront, not because the guardians have stronger/better players, but because the defiants are essentially doing suicide runs, as soon as we get a team where most people are actually doing something, we win.

Are most of the defiants warfront botting to r80? Or did Storm Legion just bring in a huge flux of 50+ players who can't pvp to save their life, yet are queuing non stop? I hardly pvp on my 60, because that bracket is mostly painful with how useless it seem to be to try and win with the teams you get, and my 54 alt is often having the same problem.
    My (Guardian) PvP Cleric has notice that too actually. A Port Scion early this morning had all but 3 Defiants sit on the bridge the entire time, a Library match had Defiants jumping off from the spawn and just standing there, and Black Garden just had them all sitting just down from their spawn point.

I notice another thing as well, that even cause me to tally it, 38 people today in PvP put /follow on me after we wiped Defiants on the initial contact. Some were even the same characters; needless to say, running into a mob of Defiants has never been more satisfying.
    "The way is shut, it was made by those who are dead, and the dead keep it."

+ Reply to Thread