+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfronts: pvp freelance marks

Default Warfronts: pvp freelance marks

i would like to take this time to ask everyone Players and Dev's. In warfronts each winning grants you experiance. At the end of the leveling (60's) This becomes useless in the sense you dont need it as a reward. Can we all agree to have a reward at level 60. My vote goes to Freelance marks. which can help the players that do alot of endless warfronts to get a earning of Marks. Until "Conquest" become live again and we're able to get the Warlord mark's. Please Vote for Freelance mark's for warfronts winners. Good luck.

Your Truely Frank and Family

not sure if want

Soulwalker

Default freelance marks

Right now as i see it you only get the marks from the daily pvp quest and the weekly one soooooo you dont get a lot of marks especially trying to win scion three times...iam for making getting the marks more accessable.

Plane Touched

Whats very upsetting to me is that the guild perk which grants a certain % chance of getting a bonus on currency only works on pve currency. And it works on ALL pve currency but it doesn't work on our one chance a day of getting freelance marks. Kinda BS if you ask me.

Ascendant

delete port scion completly and rift will be a better world...

i already opened a thread on that issue actually, i agree some pvp reward would be apropriate for a pvp mechanic.

Too easy moded.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Trion needs to do something to address the problem. I hit r60 this morning and it was such a let down. 3 Freelancer Marks a day? This is going to take forever. We'll probably hit max rank before we can buy a full set of r60 gear. Maybe things will look brighter once cq starts up next week. I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Skid Rogue View Post
    Trion needs to do something to address the problem. I hit r60 this morning and it was such a let down. 3 Freelancer Marks a day? This is going to take forever. We'll probably hit max rank before we can buy a full set of r60 gear. Maybe things will look brighter once cq starts up next week. I hope so.
    Word on the streets is you get double the amount at r70+ and you get 9x from the weekly.

Also, this is only a month into SL. We do not need to be shortening gear progression. It is perfectly appropriate in an MMO for it to take over 3 - 4 months to get all the gear you want.

Actually that is a gift compared to raiding 5+ nights for 11 months and still not getting all the gear you wanted in a high end guild. Rift has it good.
    Last edited by Violacea; 12-09-2012 at 11:03 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Word on the streets is you get double the amount at r70+ and you get 9x from the weekly.

Also, this is only a month into SL. We do not need to be shortening gear progression. It is perfectly appropriate in an MMO for it to take over 3 - 4 months to get all the gear you want.

Actually that is a gift compared to raiding 5+ nights for 11 months and still not getting all the gear you wanted in a high end guild. Rift has it good.

That's a nice positive attitude to take. I still think we should be able to get marks a bit quicker, but I understand and appreciate your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Skid Rogue View Post
    That's a nice positive attitude to take. I still think we should be able to get marks a bit quicker, but I understand and appreciate your point.
    just get P70 and everything will be fine

Soulwalker

Default Freelancer Mark

I have completed the daily and received Freelancer Marks of Conquest, not Freelancer Marks. Where are we supposed to get the Freelancer Marks from if we are not receiving them in dailies??? This is ridiculous, I am maxed in Favor, Prestige level 60 and cannot upgrade my full set of Mercenary gear. Is anyone else having this issue???

Quote Originally Posted by Trillimar View Post
    Where are we supposed to get the Freelancer Marks from if we are not receiving them in dailies?
    You do get them from the dailies once you are rank 60.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Soulwalker

Default Freelancer Marks

I am level 60 and also Prestige Level 60 and have completed the pvp dailies. I have yet to receive a single Freelancer Marks, only Freelancer marks of Conquest!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trillimar View Post
    I am level 60 and also Prestige Level 60 and have completed the pvp dailies.
    Then you must have a bug that nobody else in the game has.

Edit - Or you just hit rank 60 today AFTER you did the pvp daily for warfronts.
    Last edited by Baramos; 12-15-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Edit - Or you just hit rank 60 today AFTER you did the pvp daily for warfronts.
    Or you mean you did the conquest daily and not the warfront pvp daily.
    Last edited by Baramos; 12-15-2012 at 02:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread