+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: NEWS FLASH: Rogues are OP

Default NEWS FLASH: Rogues are OP

Hey, have you guys heard rogues are OP? Here are some more newsworthy topics.

1) Defiants are terrible at PvP.
    2) Nysyr's Rebuke is OP.
    3) R60 gear is going to take forever to collect.
    4) PvP currently feels like THIS.

/discuss

Quote Originally Posted by fripples View Post
    Hey, have you guys heard rogues are OP? Here are some more newsworthy topics.

1) Defiants are terrible at PvP.
    2) Nysyr's Rebuke is OP.
    3) R60 gear is going to take forever to collect.
    4) PvP currently feels like THIS.

/discuss
    rouges honestly are not as oped as most people really think they are however i do believe most complaints about rouges come from getting kited by them or killed by them a lot and that is largely to do with the amount of rouges there are so people are always getting killed by them it was just like the anger people had and dom for a long time run into battle ROAR!!!!!! oh wait look at me im a cute lil squirrel wait what seriously again oh here comes the pretty fireball oh this is gonna suck and people claimed that was to oped cause a lot of mages where doing it cause it worked

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by murabika View Post
    rouges honestly are not as oped as most people really think they are however i do believe most complaints about rouges come from getting kited by them or killed by them a lot and that is largely to do with the amount of rouges there are so people are always getting killed by them it was just like the anger people had and dom for a long time run into battle ROAR!!!!!! oh wait look at me im a cute lil squirrel wait what seriously again oh here comes the pretty fireball oh this is gonna suck and people claimed that was to oped cause a lot of mages where doing it cause it worked
    Holy ****! I'm op for playing my class as it is intended! The nerf to the talent Shoot to Kill needs removed. Just saying.

Telaran

i blame Dodge and his 2 button sab build. no joke. well that and i duct taped my gf's vibe to my space bar. i have all kinds of spare time and i still top the charts. my rogue is complete.

Rogues are still OP, Fripples is still not.

Business as usual.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Holy ****! I'm op for playing my class as it is intended! The nerf to the talent Shoot to Kill needs removed. Just saying.
    Marksman in no way needs a damage buff.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by murabika View Post

The more I read the dumber I got.
    Carmawins of <Persona> Also known as Kazilli
    Rank 68 Warrior - 4/4 TDQ - 3/4 FT - 1/5 EE

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    More rogue hypocrisy. Rogue dev is insane, and/or Scott's son in law somehow.

I wish I could mentor down to 55-59 bracket. 60 pvp is the biggest mess this game has ever crapped out.
    Any dev, that actually pvped like the claim to do, would see it takes one WF to notice so much **** that is wrong.

Then again I'm sure they are aware, and as we all know we just aren't important enough to devote the resources.

I wonder why they didn't livestream their new pvp map and souls in pvp?!?! Another big clue we are all wasting our money.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 12-04-2012 at 05:22 AM.

another cry topic with no example about how rogues are op ....
    Im sure if devs see about any class that is unbalanced they will repair it

PS: Every class can be OP in the hand of a skilled player
    Last edited by Saia; 12-04-2012 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saia View Post
    This is true; however, a problem arises when the class is OP in the hands of a terrible player.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    This is true; however, a problem arises when the class is OP in the hands of a terrible player.
    when this happen the weak player that use the OP class cry about other classes..
    Last edited by Saia; 12-04-2012 at 05:40 AM.

NB/RS is hard, but after a few hours practice i think i got the basics of it down...

when this happen the weak player that use the OP class cry about other classes..
    I'm not sure I follow you.

another cry topic with no example about how rogues are op ....
    Im sure if devs see about any class that is unbalanced they will repair it

rogue is OP, that's not to say other things aren't OP as well

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    More rogue hypocrisy. Rogue dev is insane, and/or Scott's son in law somehow.

If I'm a rogue and don't think I'm OP, it's because :

A. I'm doing it wrong

B. I'm doing it right in sub-optimal specs

C. I'm a mage suffering from head trauma (due to the astronomical amount of licks put on me) and think I'm a rogue

D. All of the above

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast