Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Goodbye my fellow Pvpers fer now

Rift Disciple

Default Goodbye my fellow Pvpers fer now

Since I started playing rift the PvP was ehhhh but I knew that this game was based more on PvE and that
    was fine for me because they atleast payed attention to it... Now when I PvP It feels like nothing was even
    tested. Everyone hits you too hard, Rogues are gods, Warriors melee got pooped on but if they know how to
    use certain specs they poop on people,Clerics heals are fine but with damage so high heals seem low but
    then cleric damage is off the charts, Mages are just mages they have always been the weakest link in PvP
    but they have uses. I know this is just opinion because others may like the current state of PvP but for me I do not understand how you could make it worst.
    At rifts current state of PvP it seems like nothing was tested because almost every class has a abilitiy that hits for like 12k+ in 1 shot. Some classes have abilties with cds that are guarenteed kills. As a Cleric every minute I have a guarenteed kills as shaman I can do 20k damage in 2 hits.. I know ALOT of people will disagree with me and that is fine I love you anyways ^_^

But enough of the QQ was going to say I wont be around much till it hopefully gets fixed seee yah guys around hit me up in rift forums msgs if your playing anything that sounds fun... love you all ^_^
    -Nerdcontained
    Last edited by Xayvier; 12-02-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Don't leave me Mr. Nerd!

Rift Chaser

Much love for ya Mr. Contained.
    Marduke

I wish Trion would listen to us. I really really am tired of seeing players leave over this ********. Take care.

here's the thread i mentioned nerd

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ner-guild.html

Deuces ~
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Disciple

Yup yup yup. I think I'm going to take a break too. It was semi amusing to two shot people and then get two shotted back. That was maybe for the first week at MOST two weeks. Now it is just plain irritating and it feels very dull.
    Fourtyfour

Shield of Telara

Soooo your coming to WoW with me right?

12/12/12 my last hope for this year.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

aren't we all Brutalix. 12/11/12 brother. Rfit was an good game. eh **** comes and go.

Mei

I think most pure PvPers are either quitting or considering quitting at this point. I have 8 days left on my sub and don't plan to hit 60.
    Fluent

Icw

Quote Originally Posted by Xayvier View Post
    Since I started playing rift the PvP was ehhhh but I knew that this game was based more on PvE and that
    was fine for me because they atleast payed attention to it... Now when I PvP It feels like nothing was even
    tested. Everyone hits you too hard, Rogues are gods, Warriors melee got pooped on but if they know how to
    use certain specs they poop on people,Clerics heals are fine but with damage so high heals seem low but
    then cleric damage is off the charts, Mages are just mages they have always been the weakest link in PvP
    but they have uses. I know this is just opinion because others may like the current state of PvP but for me I do not understand how you could make it worst.
    At rifts current state of PvP it seems like nothing was tested because almost every class has a abilitiy that hits for like 12k+ in 1 shot. Some classes have abilties with cds that are guarenteed kills. As a Cleric every minute I have a guarenteed kills as shaman I can do 20k damage in 2 hits.. I know ALOT of people will disagree with me and that is fine I love you anyways ^_^

But enough of the QQ was going to say I wont be around much till it hopefully gets fixed seee yah guys around hit me up in rift forums msgs if your playing anything that sounds fun... love you all ^_^
    -Nerdcontained
    It's funny if a "non-recognized" person wrote this, they would get flamed. But we all know there is apparently obvious of how the state of pvp is now. I got about a week left on my sub and I'm done also. Tired of having to run a tank spec so I don't get insta-gibbed.

Plane Touched

Indeed, well done for sticking it out so long... I hope at some point PVP is fixed and balanced properly then I'm sure some of us would start playing again.

I do think they continue to underestimate the importance of PVP -but IMHO leaving it too long means people leave.... Then it's tricky to get them back, sadly.

Rift Disciple

KONY2012 amiright? oh wait...
    Fourtyfour

I'm going to miss you, Nerd.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast