+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Okay I Am Rdy For CQ Now:)

Rift Disciple

Default Okay I Am Rdy For CQ Now:)

Tired of the one sided healing affairs....er WFs already after a week. Since Rift is all about pug, bring it! That way casuals & bads such as myself can have fun also:P Only Scion & Codex I find myself enjoying on occasion...in turn I will wait for these 2 ques if my weekly is done. Once in awhile there is a good game....but close ones usually means both sides have their balance of baddies or heals.

Premades (if they do exist) must be loving WFs atm for 2x rep heh. To think some wow spawns still crying out for arenas...serious? lawlz It would be just a geared premade farm nothing else....just party up for Black Garden and call it your own haha.

More pop the better...even Illuminati guild (which I very much respect...a few mofos & pocket healers in their guild) couldn't dominate when the number ballooned in CQ.

Bottom line, while grinding rep....WFs dont make it interesting enough for meh on a daily basis. At least CQ brings it all for most part...farm rep, rockpaperscissor & random skirmishes, and mayhem

Okay then lets have it, I am sure there is enough 60's to get the ball rolling now for CQ. And hopefully when CQ goes to test, it's new and improved. None of the Dom Quickies, NF Zerg & Oath 4 Marks business...trained the pop into it with balance instead Long term enlistment w/ perks maybe?;) Anarchy Online had Clan and Omni switching...once switched sides, players needed to grind rep again for their trinket...but point is the idea.

Anyways I love anything that resembles RvR. WFs can only do so much long term. More pop the better! For kicks in the mean time....add another raid limit for Codex! That would be fantastic!

In the mean time...no other new gen MMO worth the pvp for meh to switch (including the WAR disaster). So I will pvp here and make the best of it.....unless Trion brings in arenas and its exclusive duels gear:P Then Houston, we have a problem.

My 2 cents.

PS...Trion Plse Buy Daoc! And redo the mechanics and graphics ftw
    Last edited by Hashashin; 12-01-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Cause clearly what trion needs now is moar epic conquest fail..

100 nightfall versus 3 dominion and 8 oathsworn.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Soulwalker

Because it would be so hard for them to just take away 3 buttons and make 1 and random teams from there.

Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    Cause clearly what trion needs now is moar epic conquest fail..

100 nightfall versus 3 dominion and 8 oathsworn.
    Conquest better not return like it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashashin View Post
    PS...Trion Plse Buy Daoc! And redo the mechanics and graphics ftw
    Tried playing again a couple weeks ago but just wasn't the same =(
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

i'm also ready for conquest aka easymode faceroll to p80.

please add it in soon, healing in wf is so mentally exhausting.

+ Reply to Thread