+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Icw
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: Port Scion... WTF?

Default Port Scion... WTF?

So, now the only viable strategy for winning Port Scion at level 60 is running stones? (Which the other team will be very quick to abuse if they get the upper hand.) Killing the enemy boss is certainly off the table. He literally one shotted all 6+ of us that went to attempt him... that's ridiculous. Fix this, asap please.

Icw

yes running stones by wall exploit is a very valid way to win port scion right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Icw View Post
    yes running stones by wall exploit is a very valid way to win port scion right now.
    That's not even the issue I'm seeing. Everyone has figured out the bosses are unkillable, so if a team grabs all the stones, they refuse to turn them in and just let their team farm the other team up, knowing that the points aren't going to move.

This is complete and utter BS. Make the bosses killable again so there's another way to end these crappy bridge farming-fests.

I enjoy turning in quests and watching the 411k elite mob run off. Cause havoc my friend, cause havoc.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Tanked a boss in Tac/MM.

Beast mode engaged.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    Tanked a boss in Tac/MM.

Beast mode engaged.
    Drag it through your teammates for laughs.
    Managed to kill about three quarters of my team.
    Last edited by Katosu; 11-28-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    Tanked a boss in Tac/MM.

Beast mode engaged.
    Was that the one that you lost aggro on and that killed me because I was healing you? Or am I thinking of something else? :P
    Last edited by Topology; 11-28-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Topology View Post
    Was that the one that you lost aggro on and that killed me because I was healing you? Or am I thinking of something else? :P
    That was the other one, I think, because I think I died to that one. This is the one where you were getting mad at me because I was snaring it and trying to kite to buy time on Barrier Remote refreshing. ;)

I could be mixing these up, though, but I don't think I ever lost threat on the one I tanked.
    Last edited by Kyera; 11-29-2012 at 07:13 AM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

+ Reply to Thread