+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Misun

Thread: What do you do if...

Rift Disciple

Default What do you do if...

This happened awhile ago but it still bugs me! So I was level 54, running around questing, all the fun shenanigans! I stumble upon some mobs and set up to aoe them down in a questing defiler setup. When... a level 54 assassin tries to kill me! Luckily dots and defiler healing spam allowed me to survive and defeat this assassin.

Part 2. After restoring my health and mana, I switch to a Pvp Inquisitor spec to deal with this assassin on more equal footing. He has observed my spec change and counters by /stealthing and telling me to stop or he will chain stun me and waste both of our time. It just seems really lame to end a scuffle like that. I would have felt better if...
    He called a guildie to come help kill me.
    Left the area to quest somewhere else and returned later.
    /said he just doesn't want to fight anymore (70% chance I'll agree)
    TRIED AGAIN
    So... what would you do if you were me OR him?
    Fourtyfour

RIFT Guide Writer

This game has decent PvP?

Why don't you get some people from FourtyFour to head over to my arena thread. That is if you are the same FourtyFour I remember from WoW arena.

Rift Disciple

I never played WoW. So i don't think I'm the same person c:
    Fourtyfour

I had been you..I would have made a /target macro and hunted him down every chance I got.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Pop Stealth Lore.

Name and shame him.

Set yourself up to drop AoE around yourself b/c he's in a Sin spec and has a melee sap.

Troll him in chat.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Transfer servers.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    I had been you..I would have made a /target macro and hunted him down every chance I got.

1.if i were u I d put the /targetexact <Target> in all my macros to be sure i ll target him whenver he is near no matter what i do. (just an imporvement of what Misun said )

2. If i were him id probably try again perhaps with a different spec and if i died again, i d try again.. and again.. and again.. and again... well, u get the point
    Since u seem to be a nice person at some point id tell you that i enjoyed our fiights and asked u to let me do some quests or whatever i wanted to do there.

3.If i were him and u started bragging about killing me or if u were rude i d bring a friend (or the whole guild just for laughs) and we d all go back to option 1

But then again.. i play a mage... i dont have Chicken Out ability
    Last edited by emferian; 11-28-2012 at 07:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread