+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: i think the healers are missing out on some money making

Default i think the healers are missing out on some money making

I could see in the near future a group of people paying for a pocket healer I am sure I could a group to pay for your services. It would beat crafting to make some plat. Healing is a thankless job I think we need to give our eg healers some love. To all the clerics who game after game healed us with little or no protection or reward I ty. I know what a hard class it is to play and I'm glad there is anyone out there willing to do it
    shadetree

Quote Originally Posted by hunt View Post
    Healing is a thankless job I think we need to give our eg healers some love.
    Think I've seen more thanks to healers than any dps as ever got.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 11-27-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Selling pocket heals 100p/hr

Quote Originally Posted by hunt View Post
    To all the clerics who game after game healed us with little or no protection or reward I ty.
    Unlike those damn Mage healers.

Seriously, **** those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Think I've seen more thanks to healers than any dps as ever got.
    When an ally healer is doing well people go, "Go you! Thanks for healing!" When an enemy healer is doing well, people go, "Nerf all healing!"

And when a DPS is doing well, ally or enemy, people go, "NERF HIM." Cause even a good DPS that is on your team may still be taking your killing blows and your pride. But a healer that is doing more healing than you is only making you look better because you're dying less.

Everybody hates a good DPS.

I have a lvl 50 mage that I love playing cloro I have a lvl60 warrior I love to dps I have played cleric a lot and know how hard of a class it is in a wf only watching the raids health constant click to st heal and try to stay alive with 20 people focus firing on you so again Ty healers
    shadetree

The only reason you are playing dps is becouse you love high dps not becouse you are looking out for others well being
    shadetree

Sword of Telara

healers should get no thanks if there is enough dps and people are being led and actually focus fire they will blow out the team with the healers(s). nobody ever says great job on all those kills you got do they? besides on some maps it doesnt matter who has the healers it depends on who wins the first showdown. after that the rest of the dum dums on the team run into a mob of 10-15 people in groups of 3 or 4 and expect to do something, then they get mad and blame it on healing. and for all you healers that dont heal certain people cause you dont like them i dont peel the enemy off certain healers either. it goes both ways healers think people should worship them.... i will sit there and watch you die, just like you do to others.
    Last edited by Ehxon; 11-27-2012 at 07:54 PM.

I have to say im jealous of all those clerics, the little bit i played mine today i made a single dps spec (had no others setup) and man, the rage tells i was getting because i wasn't going heals
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

When I go dps I tell the warriors to heal. They don't like that very much.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ehxon View Post
    i will sit there and watch you die, just like you do to others.

No need to reiterate what everyone already knows, 99.9% of Rogs are pansies that flee when someone looks at them funny.

It is an unwritten rule that competent healers follow, never heal the Rog and always spit on the Rog's corpse. Two simple and easy rule to follow.

-Delhetorge
    99.9% of ALL Rogs are WOS

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Selling pocket heals 100p/hr

Charging 50% of ALL profits to pocket heal the pocket healer long as it confines with "The Unwritten Rule."

-Delhetorge
    99.9% of ALL Rogs are WOS

i will sit there and watch you die.
    Bet you'll die before i do. In fact, i bet youll die more often than i do.

:D

healers should get no thanks if there is enough dps and people are being led and actually focus fire they will blow out the team with the healers(s). nobody ever says great job on all those kills you got do they? besides on some maps it doesnt matter who has the healers it depends on who wins the first showdown. after that the rest of the dum dums on the team run into a mob of 10-15 people in groups of 3 or 4 and expect to do something, then they get mad and blame it on healing. and for all you healers that dont heal certain people cause you dont like them i dont peel the enemy off certain healers either. it goes both ways healers think people should worship them.... i will sit there and watch you die, just like you do to others.
    Spend a deal of time healing WFs, then come back and tell us why healers deserve a little bit of respect.

Personally, I couldn't care less if people thank me for keeping them alive or not. What I do care about, is idiots screaming like banshees because I'm not some Messiah capable of pulling miracles out of my poo-shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    I have to say im jealous of all those clerics, the little bit i played mine today i made a single dps spec (had no others setup) and man, the rage tells i was getting because i wasn't going heals
    that's when ppl ask for free healing potions not a team mate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast