+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SL Beta PVP Dev-Kill Titles?

Soulwalker

Default SL Beta PVP Dev-Kill Titles?

Did anybody get their Beta PVP titles yet? Personally mowed down two Devs on the first event on Friday, still no title.

Plane Walker

Nope, none yet. I was thinking the other day as well about how long this is taking compared to other incentive titles, but they're just titles so I'm in no rush. I would have tested even without the incentive, so they're just icing to me.

Plane Touched

When they did the first dev kill event a few months back, it took about a week to get my titles since it took a lot of manual work IIRC (they had to inspect dev combat logs for who participated). Given what's on their plate with SL, I'd imagine this is not a high priority for them atm.
    Jinkeez - R50 Cleric. HK (Conq) - PF 4/4. ID 8/8.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Eunys View Post
    Did anybody get their Beta PVP titles yet? Personally mowed down two Devs on the first event on Friday, still no title.
    I got mine in the mail a few days after the event.

Did Leif get his pvp item?

I know I didn't get the 100 kills title. Unless I already had it... I should check that.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 11-27-2012 at 12:02 PM.

I got mine quite a while ago from killing a dev in beta I would send in a ticket and add a screen shot or something as proof ( you know I recorded that lol )

Edit: bit confused about which title your asking for the killing a dev one? or the 100 kills?

and I don't get it boots, what about rogues? :/
    Last edited by Delmlord; 11-27-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

The Rebellious? I got it a few days after the event.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Did Leif get his pvp item?

I know I didn't get the 100 kills title. Unless I already had it... I should check that.
    I've recieved nothing yet, and I think it's just naming a pvp item or achieve after me anyway.

But FYI, I've been considering asking for a trinket called "Leify's Coalesced Disappointment" with "Is that all?" as flavor text. It suits me at this point.
    Last edited by Leif; 11-27-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    I've recieved nothing yet, and I think it's just naming a pvp item or achieve after me anyway.

But FYI, I've been considering asking for a trinket called "Leify's Coalesced Disappointment" with "Is that all?" as flavor text. It suits me at this point.
    You sure you got most kills Leif?

I know there was a player that had almost the same amount, if not more, over 3 toons... just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post

A trinket that lets you play a warrior in melee with 0% proc rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhrawn View Post
    You sure you got most kills Leif?

I know there was a player that had almost the same amount, if not more, over 3 toons... just asking.
    Eh, reasonably sure, but we'll see... eventually.

For reference I ended up with something like 9.6-9.8k kills over all 4 of my toons, which I believe to be about 400-600 higher than the next person with their additional toons added in. I kept my comparisons to Warfront kills on the leaderboard though, since some people transfered to the shard with conquest kills already on them, which I assume won't count.
    Last edited by Leif; 11-27-2012 at 12:59 PM.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

+ Reply to Thread