+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 86
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Get rid of "Pull" abilitys in PVP.

  1. #1
    Plane Walker Essala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    442

    Default Get rid of "Pull" abilitys in PVP.

    DPS already have it easy. There is no need to have the ability to yank players to them.

    Thanks.
    Account Cancelled 03/10/2013
    0 Months paid game time remaining.
    Bring the fun back into Rift.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Robes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,067

    Default

    Its never good to make posts after you die
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

    Synna - Rogue - Vigil

    Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple IdolizeThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Essala View Post
    DPS already have it easy. There is no need to have the ability to yank players to them.

    Thanks.
    Are you referring to when a warrior or cleric pulls you and you die mid way thru the pull and in the air? ya..happens alot. I often die before I can even get 1 gcd off.
    IdolizeThis of Wasted Talent <> Im a killer and I usually know my victims so I catch alot of bodies on the homie system.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2rAzxEF8g

  4. #4
    Plane Walker Essala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolizeThis View Post
    Are you referring to when a warrior or cleric pulls you and you die mid way thru the pull and in the air? ya..happens alot. I often die before I can even get 1 gcd off.
    Yah, especially sucks when I am healing. God, it's miserable to be a healer right now.
    Account Cancelled 03/10/2013
    0 Months paid game time remaining.
    Bring the fun back into Rift.

  5. #5
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Give me a snare.

    Otherwise deal with it.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 11-24-2012 at 04:00 PM.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Give me a snare.

    Otherwise deal with it.
    I remember when the warrior snare was like the main cause of broken destruction within the class.

    NON-BREAKABLE EARTHBURST.

    (or whatever it was called).

    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  7. #7
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,413

    Default

    My druid disagrees

  8. #8
    Ascendant Kyera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,402

    Default

    Hey guys, let's just remove anything that may force you to face adversity in PvP that doesn't come in the form of green or yellow or red numbers.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

  9. #9
    Prophet of Telara Morwath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Seargant's Order shoudnt be for 0 points, its imho better than 4-tier Rift Summon...
    Swap it's place with Defensive Surge and everything will be fine ;'>
    Last edited by Morwath; 11-24-2012 at 04:36 PM.

  10. #10
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Seargant's Order shoudnt be for 0 points, its imho better than 4-tier Rift Summon...
    Swap it's place with Defensive Surge and everything will be fine ;'>
    sergents order is better than a refreshable summon that roots?
    Last edited by spaceboots; 11-24-2012 at 04:40 PM.

  11. #11
    Champion of Telara Leif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    sergents order is better than a refreshable summon that roots?
    Sergeant's Order is slightly better, because of the base cooldown, all things considered. But really, that's just a reason to buff the **** out of Rift Summon.
    Last edited by Leif; 11-24-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

  12. #12
    Rift Chaser SoKoQQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    315

    Default

    I love when a warrior pull me, It is the meaning of love and "I WANT TO HOLD YOU"

  13. #13
    Prophet of Telara Morwath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    sergents order is better than a refreshable summon that roots?
    Main reason is CD (8:45). Yes, RS is refreshable, however with only 10% chance on pact gain means sometimes it take eternity to reset CD on it.

  14. #14
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    Sergeant's Order is slightly better, because of the base cooldown, all things considered. But really, that's just a reason to buff the **** out of Rift Summon.
    I disagree.

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    Hey guys, let's just remove anything that may force you to face adversity in PvP that doesn't come in the form of green or yellow or red numbers.
    Translation: 'Hey guys, let's just remove anything that doesn't allow us to roll our faces across the keyboard'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts