+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Personal rivals

Telaran

Default Personal rivals

I am just curious about other peoples rivals or personal nemesis in game . Everyone has them in some way . You get just a bit more satisfaction from defeating them then others . I have several that seek me out when I am in a match with them. LOL I think it's more that I annoy them than anything else .

I seem to slip under the radar most of the time, but there was a spell during 1.10-SL where it honestly felt like I was getting marked.

As for who I look for, I tend to keep an eye out for forum personalities. I don't tunnel vision anyone but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy lighting up someone I see posting a lot.
    Last edited by Kyera; 11-21-2012 at 08:41 AM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    I seem to slip under the radar most of the time
    ~Quiescent

Well, on the rare occasions I get thrown up against Hikos or Tyaus, I normally give up. Can't kill anyone. There are no big names that I regularly play against though.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

I don't really tunnel anyone unless i'm running coordinated PvP and that's the general consensus

I got more fans than Justin Bieber at a high school musical though

More of an anti-rival, but I laugh every time I see the rogue who only plays a troll rs/bard spec across the map, because I know my team has an automatic 1 person advantage, due to their uselessness.
    Last edited by Leif; 11-22-2012 at 06:41 AM.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Ascendant

Anyone who plays Saboteur. I have always hated that soul in PvP, and unless you're good when you're playing it, I'm going to make your life hell!
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

People that have /say or /yell macro's and spam them constantly. They get marked for death just so I don't have to see it

Anybody that has a pink bar
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I would have replied to this sooner but I got a 24h vacation for making the exact same post as three other posters in a thread (on the same page, even).

So, why so sour?
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    More of an anti-rival, but I laugh every time I see the rogue who only plays a troll rs/bard spec across the map, because I know my team has an automatic 1 person advantage, due to their uselessness.
    This is quote worthy IMO. I can think of one xiolaunghnaoudfhsndbf or whatever his name is lol.

I would say my rival is.... Trion and PvE players in general (except <Terrible Idea>). oh and CQ babys those are the worst.. Pretty big list I know but if I know you fall into one of those categories I like to show you some extra love.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    I would have replied to this sooner but I got a 24h vacation for making the exact same post as three other posters in a thread (on the same page, even).

So, why so sour?
    I don't know if it's just me, but it feels like the past week or so I've been getting focused non-stop. Just random people going severely out of their way to kill me. I might just be delusional though.
    ~Quiescent

I don't know if it's just me, but it feels like the past week or so I've been getting focused non-stop. Just random people going severely out of their way to kill me. I might just be delusional though.
    Its the pink bar
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Yeah, I've been fortunate enough to dodge that bullet when I've queued.

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by zaros View Post
    i don't know if it's just me, but it feels like the past week or so i've been getting focused non-stop. Just random people going severely out of their way to kill me. I might just be delusional though.

lowercase?
    Last edited by Mei; 11-22-2012 at 12:32 PM.
    Fluent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast