+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Random PVP XP reward not registering

Champion

Default Random PVP XP reward not registering

Greetings, I'd like to report what appears to be a bug. The XP you get from completing a random warfront is not registering. After successfully winning the warfront and accepting the reward, which is around 36k XP, I look at both the XP bars and the numbers are the same. The 36k XP reward is not being added. Please look into this.

Rift Disciple

yup same here, no xp

Quote Originally Posted by Conix77 View Post
    yup same here, no xp
    this

Please fix this. I have had 5x random rewards saved up till fix. To bad it took me 4 or 5 randoms b4 that to notice /:
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Shield of Telara

Either I don't know how it's supposed to work, or it's broken. Both are distinct possibilities.

wasted like 10 of these last night, meh.
    Wrek 9/9 2/4
    Retired

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Hey guys,

Passed this on the team to look into - we think that the XP might be getting rewarded, but right as the Warfront ends not as you complete the quest.

Do check next time if you're getting the appropriate XP after winning the match not after accepting the quest rewards.

We do realize that if this is the case it's a bit confusing - looking into some other cases where we might be able to make this more transparent and intuitive.

Either way - it's being investigated.

Thanks all!

Default Quick fix-it!

Nvm. Posted just a tad too late.
    Last edited by Mailnurse; 11-21-2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: D'oh! Right after the Dev

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hey guys,

Passed this on the team to look into - we think that the XP might be getting rewarded, but right as the Warfront ends not as you complete the quest.

Do check next time if you're getting the appropriate XP after winning the match not after accepting the quest rewards.

We do realize that if this is the case it's a bit confusing - looking into some other cases where we might be able to make this more transparent and intuitive.

Thanks all!
    If thats the case, a win is only worth 8k more xp than a loss?
    Wrek 9/9 2/4
    Retired

Has anyone checked on this? every time i click complete quest i cringe. I was just wondering anyone can confirm that the XP reward is being given at the end of the match vs at turn in.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

2.0 Hotfix #2 "* Increased experience granted from completing level 50+ Warfronts."

This increase we've received. Basic win/lose exp went up slightly after the hotfix. I'm not sure how they wanted to structure the Random Reward, but I would say that the reward is not being distributed at the completion of a winning WF. If it is, we're not receiving even close to the amount that's being shown in the reward dialogue box -- unless that 41k is the grand total for all 5 wins.

Glad that someone noticed this because leveling by pvp is a real pain atm

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks all!
    Here I am getting 38360xp at the end of the WF.

After a loss though. And it also gives the same amount PA, which you all usually give more PA than xp for rewards.

http://imgur.com/8NULv
    Last edited by spaceboots; 11-23-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Shadowlander

Same here. 0 bonus. Not registering at the end of the warfront, just not getting it. This, on top of the rested xp bug, has really gotten me frustrated.
    Selfmedicate | Mage @ Faeblight [formerly Farcaster]
    Truckstick | Warrior @ Deepwood [retired]
    <Beep Beep Ima Jeep> | <FotM> | <Squab Squad> | <Terrible Idea>

No xp reward for random wf's. I get the little window to accept it, but no difference in my xp at all.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

I have tried to keep a keen eye out and I am fairly confident the rewards are not being handed out. But if it is being investigated, I am sure a concrete result will be seen and passed on to us as far as how it is working/if it is working.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast