Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Freelancer Marks

Default Freelancer Marks

I asked every NPC in the game, couldn't figure out where they came from
    Searched google and read the beta boards, couldn't figure out where they come from
    Looked at every vendor, never saw any
    Checked my quest rewards for my daily and weekly, saw none.

I am done aggrivating myself, can someone please explain where Freelancers the other marks come from. simply don't get it at all.

Dakkota@Deepwood. Guild <Dakkota>. Accepting deece pieces. I have sick PvP lewtz and stuff.

Ascendant

They're marks for freelancers.

You're welcome

Must be for rank 51+. I can't think of any other intuitive idea.

Dakkota@Deepwood. Guild <Dakkota>. Accepting deece pieces. I have sick PvP lewtz and stuff.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I asked every NPC in the game, couldn't figure out where they came from
    Searched google and read the beta boards, couldn't figure out where they come from
    Looked at every vendor, never saw any
    Checked my quest rewards for my daily and weekly, saw none.

I am done aggrivating myself, can someone please explain where Freelancers the other marks come from. simply don't get it at all.
    Violacea...

Freelancer marks show up as a reward choice from the PvP daily once you hit Level 60 AND Rank 60.

Warlord marks will show up once you hit Rank 70.

Hope that clears it up.
    Last edited by Bhrawn; 11-20-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Sweet!

Now if only an NPC in that PvP room had a pop-up box that said that.

Gracias.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-20-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Sweet!

Now if only an NPC in that PvP room had a pop-up box that said that.

Gracias.
    ohohohoho.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhrawn View Post
    Violacea...

Freelancer marks show up as a reward choice from the PvP daily once you hit Level 60 AND Rank 60.

Warlord marks will show up once you hit Rank 70.

Hope that clears it up.
    So does this mean you have to win the daily WF to gather the marks - thats a lotta days but so be it. I dont think this will last long if its right - after all while not probable it is possible to to get to rank 60 without a win and therefore no marks for the next tier gear. A situation that will create a new underclass in pvp ie the unlucky pugger

It sounds like we might be diving to an insane world and era left behind only to be found in some ancient relic video games. A world and era where to succeed you have to win the game.

/GaSp

ps. I have a feeling once you hit r70, you will get freelancer and warlord marks. If not that will probably get hot fixed in just so you don't create some....weird situation where it's impossible to get your gear
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-20-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Champion

ps. I have a feeling once you hit r70, you will get freelancer and warlord marks. If not that will probably get hot fixed in just so you don't create some....weird situation where it's impossible to get your gear
    Yes, you do. And here's a quote from the PK Dev Archonix from the Beta forum about it... I'm pretty sure the marks are currently the same on Live as they were on Beta when he wrote this (it could have changed in live, but you'll get the idea):

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix
    Just to clarify a bit on the daily random Warfront / weekly Warfront quest rewards*

At Rank 60:
    Daily grants 3 Freelancer's Marks
    Weekly grants 9 Freelancer's Marks

At Rank 70:
    Daily grants 6 Freelancer's Marks or 3 Warlord's Marks
    Weekly grants 12 Freelancer's Marks or 9 Warlord's Marks
    Last edited by Bhrawn; 11-20-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Soulwalker

At Rank 60:
    Daily grants 3 Freelancer's Marks
    Weekly grants 9 Freelancer's Marks

At Rank 70:
    Daily grants 6 Freelancer's Marks or 3 Warlord's Marks
    Weekly grants 12 Freelancer's Marks or 9 Warlord's Marks

So if the math is that, they must be adding a lot more then 1 daily? Rank 60 3 A day =24 and 9 from weekly that is a total of 1 piece of gear a week. So at rank 70 2 pieces a week until you get to the last set of gear! Then back to 1 a week? That's OK. but lies one problem, a lot of people hit SL with rank 50 or more? so us that hit SL with 15 or less? now we must go from 50 to 60 working on just getting to Rank 60 so will take us 2 times longer just to get the first piece of the set 2, forcing me to stay behind most. I can do that not bad. They must want us to not hit P60 fast to help the rest play cache up no problem. So when I don't like to do daily's? or when all the kids are on after school and its crap pvp so most good players wont Q for pvp? I hat pve and hat just the same halving to Quest to do my pvp. or must do a daily to get some points on top of some Favor to buy 1 pice and then need to lvl my pvp Rank to get 1 item! do they half to have 3 tings in pve to get 1 piece from doing dungeons? your trying to mix Rank PvP points with a WF quest that's not a good idea but you all may like it that's cool but logs out maybe doesn't log back in PVP is already hurting here and that's not helping your game but it is your dollar! In other words forcing the people that play mad hrs to get gear no faster then the ones like us that log on 8 hrs a week maybe 10 is not funny! handy cap players thay tern to Privet servers of the game make buy and us hacks make things cost a tone of plat and wonder why people Fish bot. Have a nice day my lovely's!

R50 - r51 is like 64k prestige. I am pretty sure r1 - 50 is a total joke now based on that marker.

And people that play less hours still won't out-do people that don't. People who play less hours won't be privy to obtaining marks as - they will be lower rank.

I honestly like the new system a lot now that I understand it fully.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-21-2012 at 02:28 PM.

What's the PvP daily now? The Random WF?

All i can find is a Weekly quest for PVP

Im pretty sure they nerfed r1-50 into dust so its baby food. When I get back from Cancun (posting from the beach right now ) imma level to r50 on my alts and verify how easy it is. Hell i might even get Enforcer to 60
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video <-- --> My First Volan Kill

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    Im pretty sure they nerfed r1-50 into dust so its baby food. When I get back from Cancun (posting from the beach right now ) imma level to r50 on my alts and verify how easy it is. Hell i might even get Enforcer to 60
    ok? What the hell does that have to do with anything posted in this thread?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Darkjoy View Post
    ok? What the hell does that have to do with anything posted in this thread?
    someone is jelly of Cancun.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast