+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Whitefall Achievements

Default Whitefall Achievements

I as are many others am very upset about the way the devs handled the whitefall achievements. Why couldnt you keep both warfronts and keep both achievements up? I farmed ALOT for all those previous whitefall achievement and the new ones are even worse (no1 picks up enemy stones). I think this should be implemented, this way you also have 1 more warfront to choose from.

Zwien

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zwien View Post
    I as are many others am very upset about the way the devs handled the whitefall achievements. Why couldnt you keep both warfronts and keep both achievements up? I farmed ALOT for all those previous whitefall achievement and the new ones are even worse (no1 picks up enemy stones). I think this should be implemented, this way you also have 1 more warfront to choose from.

Zwien
    ^ Disagree - many of those achievements were very, VERY near impossible to achieve (i know some people did them all) but i for one, am glad to see them go. The new whitefall is much much better. The old achievements are still there mind you, they just got moved to legacy.
    Jinkeez - R50 Cleric. HK (Conq) - PF 4/4. ID 8/8.

Still they were possible and people have farmed along time for them just to see them disappear. Legacy isnt worth anything

Plane Touched

Having close to 11k achievement points, I hear your pain with the legacy being worth nothing. Personally this was the one warfront i didn't feel compelled to grind achieves cause I just hated it that much. I am glad I will now be able to get Lord of War without so much ridiculousness.
    Jinkeez - R50 Cleric. HK (Conq) - PF 4/4. ID 8/8.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zwien View Post

Zwien
    nobody picks up enemy stones says what?
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

double post ftw .
    Last edited by Robes; 11-20-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Glad its gone, achievements and all.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by aeio View Post
    nobody picks up enemy stones says what?
    Isn't that what you're supposed to do? I never played the warfront before so I rode into the enemy camp with one teammate, DPSed down a couple guys sitting there drinking coffee, we each stole a stone and ran all the way back to our goal with our team VERY HELPFULLY killing all the guys chasing us. We got back to the base and turned in our stones and then about 5 achievements dropped on my character all at once. I meant to stop and look at them but it was bed time...

The new wf does not seem to keep track of our achievements for some reason.. Is this the same with everyone?

For example, I cannot see a count on all the wins i have in WF escalation, nor can i see how many caps I have made.. Just checking.. Not sure whether or not to post this here or in Adventures of Telara.

I have not really seen an answer to this, whether it be a UI issue or the achieves not tallying? Maybe it will be fixed in this patch, but i didn't see anything about it in the patch notes

WFS Escalation new achieves not counting for everyone?

Telaran

I find it hard to be serious when someone is complaining about achievements
    Last edited by Lyatt; 11-28-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    The new wf does not seem to keep track of our achievements for some reason.. Is this the same with everyone?

For example, I cannot see a count on all the wins i have in WF escalation, nor can i see how many caps I have made.. Just checking.. Not sure whether or not to post this here or in Adventures of Telara.
    My experience too. I was looking the other day and noted many things were not calculating, like stones captured. I should have a ton and none show. Not sure what's wrong but, for me, something sure is.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

I am indifferent on this matter

just following up.. Played a WFS game today and got no credit towards counter after winning.. Is this still bugged for everyone.. Is it a UI issue or simply the game is not keeping track of all those achieves?

still nothing on this.. Did anyone get any of those counters to update in WFS escalation today after the patch? If not, i think we should continue to bug/report it.. I have not seen anything posted about it yet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast