+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By micshaz

Thread: 60 Warfront (Progression) vs Pre-60 warfronts (Normalization)

Shadowlander

Default 60 Warfront (Progression) vs Pre-60 warfronts (Normalization)

Its been a week now since expansion and we have several lvl 60s already and so I'm sure they can voice their opinions about this topic.

Pre-60 Warfronts is a form of Normalization in PVP as our gear is turned in Mercenary gear when we enter a warfront with universal damage reduction to replace Valor.

60 Warfronts is Progression based as you require the gear with valor and vengeance stats.

So what is everyone's opinion then after experiencing both styles of PVP.
    Is pre-60 wfs more fun pvp or is 60 wfs how pvp should be?

60 PvP seems terribly unbalanced, but you really have to give them a chance to gather the data necessary before they tweak things.

Shadowlander

It is true that after alot more lvl 60 join in warfronts there should be the more data on team work and such but imo I think the Pre-60 warfronts are nicely done. It involves more teamwork along with learning to play the class ( though there are a few exceptions with several skills needing to be tweaked).

Everything is crazy imba atm, pre-60 or 60+, especially given 90% of the pop seems to have no idea what they're doing.

I wouldn't make any drastic changes yet. Fine tune at most.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Every class has at least 2 OP combos.

+ Reply to Thread