+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: PvP at 60 is broken

Default PvP at 60 is broken

PvP at 60 is awful.

Theres no healing through anything. Cabs are running around critting for 14k disintegrations followed by 6k tyranny of death.

Tempest warriors are running around killing people with 2 GCD's

Mages 54 point ability crit me for 17k today, insta kill in WF.

WF's right now are just out of the question, this crap needs to be dealt with.

*edit* Messed up title..forgot i added that. If a mod sees it can you remove charge pull text.
    Last edited by IdolizeThis; 11-17-2012 at 11:18 PM.
    IdolizeThis of Wasted Talent <> Im a killer and I usually know my victims so I catch alot of bodies on the homie system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2rAzxEF8g

Prophet of Telara

Nothing is going to happen until there are more people at 60 playing warfronts.

Every soul can do something OP except rogues?
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Balancing at this point is useless until there are alot more 60's running around in full pvp sets...this is why we see constant buff/nerf cycles...need more/better data before they start jacking up all the souls again imho.
    Last edited by Nethos; 11-18-2012 at 12:06 AM.
    Well removing the bull rush from my warriors arsenal of abilities has really pissed me off.
    xugla~

Quote Originally Posted by Nethos View Post
    Balancing at this point is useless until there are alot more 60's running around in full pvp sets...this is why we see constant buff/nerf cycles...need more/better data before they start jacking up all the souls again imho.
    Alot more people running around 1 and 2 shotting me, sounds like a dream. I hate to tell you this but there is no healing thru a 1shot. Also we are at max valor mitigation due to bolstering.

Wait untill you actually hit 60 and you will see just how BAD it is.
    Last edited by IdolizeThis; 11-18-2012 at 12:12 AM.
    IdolizeThis of Wasted Talent <> Im a killer and I usually know my victims so I catch alot of bodies on the homie system.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolizeThis View Post
    PvP at 60 is awful.

Theres no healing through anything. Cabs are running around critting for 14k disintegrations followed by 6k tyranny of death.

*edit* Messed up title..forgot i added that. If a mod sees it can you remove charge pull text.
    How do you have 17khp im level 56 and the lowest ive seen is myself at 15k hp so with pvp gear i doubt you are being 1 shotted although it was obvious certain overpowered abilities would show up at 60

Quote Originally Posted by kronor View Post
    How do you have 17khp im level 56 and the lowest ive seen is myself at 15k hp so with pvp gear i doubt you are being 1 shotted although it was obvious certain overpowered abilities would show up at 60
    Look, not many people are level 60 yet. I understand this but please dont be so naive as to post on this thread thinking you know what its like at 60 bracket when you clearly dont.
    Even with valor mitigation (61.25% or sumthin like that) the hits are just outrageous. Most heals are reduced by 50% in pvp while damage is literally off the charts, there's no healing through it.

This post wasnt for you people, it was for trion to see.
    Last edited by IdolizeThis; 11-18-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Champion of Telara

Sounds like disintegrate is not the only problem then. Apparently mages, warriors, and clerics can kill someone in a few GCDs. Rogues might take 2 extra GCDs, but then they have a 1s GCD, so it's pretty much the same time to kill something as MM.

Let's hope they don't go crazy nerfing abilities right off the bat, and look more at mitigation stats for PvP.

wondering how much would a defiler lower those insane hits you talk about in pvp

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dee View Post
    wondering how much would a defiler lower those insane hits you talk about in pvp
    Moot point since you can't rely on a specific playstyle for PUG PvP group balance.
    Last edited by Patchkid; 11-18-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post
    Moot point since you can't make a specific playstyle mandatory for PUG PvP group balance.
    I doubt a defiler is the only one that can ease the "pain", had more success on beta with another soul

Look, not many people are level 60 yet. I understand this but please dont be so naive as to post on this thread thinking you know what its like at 60 bracket when you clearly dont.
    Even with valor mitigation (61.25% or sumthin like that) the hits are just outrageous. Most heals are reduced by 50% in pvp while damage is literally off the charts, there's no healing through it.

This post wasnt for you people, it was for trion to see.
    You didnt answer my question, it was pretty simple all i asked was how was your hp so low for level 60 with pvp gear when my pve gear is less than 2k off 4 levels below you, damage is way above healing below level 60 as was the case with 1.11 (with max valor and mitigation in a heal spec) MM is still strong, a few cleric abilities/burst are out of hand along with other class abilities (including mages before you think im being biased because my main is a mage)

Alot more people running around 1 and 2 shotting me, sounds like a dream. I hate to tell you this but there is no healing thru a 1shot. Also we are at max valor mitigation due to bolstering.

Wait untill you actually hit 60 and you will see just how BAD it is.
    Gee you can't just face tank as a healer anymore??...you mean you have actually use your surroundings and play smart?

Im not saying stuff isn't out of line...it probably is.I'm just saying we need more data.Is pvp gear useless then?
    Well removing the bull rush from my warriors arsenal of abilities has really pissed me off.
    xugla~

PvP at 60 is awful.

So, the obvious question: are you in full valor, or anywhere near it for that matter.
    Last edited by Leif; 11-18-2012 at 01:34 AM.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    So, the obvious question: are you in full valor, or anywhere near it for that matter.
    Nah he is just bolstered to the level of the crappiest set of pvp gear.
    xugla~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast