+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How is Seastone now? The time may be right a few months of owpvp.

Default How is Seastone now? The time may be right a few months of owpvp.

One of my friends that started on Deepstrike with me bought SL and came back to Rift. We think the time may be right to move to Seastone. There will be no PUG raids anytime soon even on the big PvE shards and since we can cross shards expert run, there is no major loss to move to Seastone for a few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

You can always try it, and if you don't like it, relocate after a week...
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

We are going, trying to get the word out that now is better if anyone else wanted to try. We think that since it will take a month or so for people to be ready to raid, people should move to Seastone now. They can grind expert dungeons for gear doing randoms from Seastone, so while we aren't able to raid, come to Seastone for some fun. Move back when the PvE crews get geared out to raid. No loss to PvE to try it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Shield of Telara

I think people are a little too preoccupied with the leveling process to organize any owpvp, but if you go out questing there are plenty of fights to be had.

Maybe I'll try it after I hit 60, cause I'm a sissy-boy.

edit: I always said if anything ow-pvp will revive some with the expansion. It is all about reason to be out in the world. Something the game majorly lacked prior to last Tuesday. Sure it will last a good bit, but it all depends how many choose to level on pvp shards. I *ALWAYS* noticed, even when not in some expansion pack prime, the pvp shard worlds are always so desolate compared to the others anyway. Guess I'll have to check the scene some day so I'm not speculating.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-16-2012 at 01:12 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Nice, it looks like seastone has a medium population atm. I hope there is world pvp going on!

What are the predictions - will Seastone's population likely go up or down? I'm not too familiar with what Storm Legion brings for world PvP.

Are there OWPVP Guardian guilds? Because I might move my mage to SS if the pop is decent.

I tried SS when I first started playing, but it was deserted so I played a large PVE server even though I love OWPVP. Is it still like that?

+ Reply to Thread