+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: doubts about sl

Default doubts about sl

if I do not buy sl, I am forced to play wf of lvl 50 vs 54? not fair .. I have to force putting me buy a expancion character limitations as 4 level play against taller than me .. can fix that which you do not have to play balanced sl wf?

bad english sorry google translator..

Quote Originally Posted by Thehell88 View Post
    if I do not buy sl, I am forced to play wf of lvl 50 vs 54? not fair .. I have to force putting me buy a expancion character limitations as 4 level play against taller than me .. can fix that which you do not have to play balanced sl wf?

your WF's will be scarce with others that didn't buy the Xpac, work 2 hours of overtime and that will be enough to buy the Xpac but if you don't get the Xpac you have no room to complain...
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

Ascendant

Wait a few weeks and SL will go on sale, hand over $10 US or so and continue playing.

This is an MMO. It constantly progresses and moves forward and probably has a vision to periodically release major game changing/expanding expansion packs. There is no recourse, consideration or much sympathy given to someone who wants to enjoy the game without buying the recent expansion pack. If you make the initial purchase and keep the sub going - if you enjoy it enough to keep that rolling, just get the expansion and have a ball.

I am just confused why so many people want to play an MMO without buying the expansion, or consider it. It is like my bewilderment when people didn't know about level caps. I thought y'all knew whats up.

I hope you don't need this translated.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-14-2012 at 11:19 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Buy the ex-pac, truly worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Not fair I put out over 100 bucks and you want to play for free ....Get serious
    Have you ever wanted to?

Ascendant

I paid for the xpac...i just didn't get a cd key....damn Steam

Perfect if you buy many say exp. because you did not buy it, if I have not is because I have money for subx2 but not for x2 exp, is so complicated to understand what I mean? I live in Spain, there is no work here

€ 24 an update ...

You're not forced to do anything. You made a choice not to get the expansion.

The consequence of you doing so, will probably guarantee, you'll be made to bite the dust more often than not, by level 54's.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Perfect if you buy many say exp. because you did not buy it, if I have not is because I have money for subx2 but not for x2 exp, is so complicated to understand what I mean? I live in Spain, there is no work here

€ 24 an update ...
    Por favor, perdona mi falta de fluidez en español. Yo uso un traductor también. Entiendo que el empleo en España es difícil de encontrar y me solidarizo con usted. Sé que es caro, pero el nuevo juego es superior al antiguo. El nuevo juego es tan grande como tres de la versión anterior. Le sugiero que jugar los Warfronts y con las recompensas que usted gana, crea tu personaje mientras ahorra para la nueva expansión.
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    You're not forced to do anything. You made a choice not to get the expansion.

The consequence of you doing so, will probably guarantee, you'll be made to bite the dust more often than not, by level 54's.
    I am telling him to save and buy it, Spain is in deep crap at the moment so I can see why he has no money. My heart goes out to him tbh, 25% unemployment is no joke.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Unsub for a couple of months, or until you can afford to buy it.
    Save the money for the expansion.
    Buy it.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    Unsub for a couple of months, or until you can afford to buy it.
    Save the money for the expansion.
    Buy it.
    Charlice tenido una buena idea. Deje su suscripción por dos meses y tener que los ahorros para comprar la expansión SL.

Usted tiene que comprar esta expansión, es muy superior a la versión anterior. Si alguna vez jugar en servidores americanos del Norte saluda a Havali, mi mago personaje PvP.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Rift Disciple definitelynotzoar's Avatar

not sure if against ToS but i would buy low grad upgrade for plat in return... just sayen Im broke as hell

ty for all mates

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast