+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: PvP is Hard

Default PvP is Hard

http://i.imgur.com/AgiAi.jpg

Truest of true stories.

Any advice from the pros?
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Ascendant

Can I spam Static Shot on you just to be annoying?
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

I love your outfit.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

I counter with rank 1 cleric before conquest patch:

http://i.imgur.com/phiIG.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    I counter with rank 1 cleric before conquest patch:

http://i.imgur.com/phiIG.jpg
    I counter-counter with rank 4 healing warrior in a losing warfront with friendly "healers":

http://i.imgur.com/6hcdY.jpg

Will be way better when paladin heals can proc healing essences/trinkets.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    I counter-counter with rank 4 healing warrior in a losing warfront with friendly "healers":

I give up. Nothing can beat this.

ps. What are those three buttons near the map? Addons?
    Last edited by Valnak; 11-10-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    I give up. Nothing can beat this.
    The chat as the match ended was my favourite part.

Ascendant

http://i.imgur.com/AgiAi.jpg

Truest of true stories.

Any advice from the pros?
    You need to learn how to read facts and figures. The warrior did ~80k damage with 40k healing taken. The rogues and clerics in the three spots above did twice the damage with less healing taken. In fact the rogues did greater than twice the the damage of the warrior with half the healing taken. The warriors took 40k healing and the rogues took 20k healing but the rogues did more damage. So you have proved warriors need a buff in pvp. Use your brain. Every post and comment from you guys is so biased and incorrect it is truly amazing.

My bard has no pvp gear and is near unkillable in pvp. With no pvp gear I have 500 valor and over 50% damage mitigation. I currently have 140k favor and have not even bothered to buy a pvp item. There is no point. I can keep an entire team alive, debuff the focus target, and top off any player who is focused with my single target heal ability. I have had three warriors attacking me, ignored them, stood in one place and spammed coda of restoration until they died. This with one of the warriors who you all think is uber awesome. In Port Scion my cleric friend and I tanked the entire opposing teams raid for 10 minutes (this is after the most recent nerf to clerics). How is this balanced? It gets even worse when I play rogue sab and mm. I can destroy other players with no pvp gear or time invested with a few abilities from ranged.

Trion needs to wake up and balance the game. Either way you have proved this point well. Thank You. Hopefully Trion will finally nerf rogues, buff warriors, and make pvp balanced again.

Does Trion even pay attention. Do they have any idea how different the game is from what is on the forums. Does Trion even read these forums?
    Last edited by Majorin; 11-10-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Rift Master

You missed the boat on that one. Was much better before the EiaW nerf. I got a video uploading atm, I'll shoot you a link.
    No French kisses, and no hippopotamuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    You need to learn how to read facts and figures. The warrior did ~80k damage with 40k healing taken. The rogues and clerics in the three spots above did twice the damage with less healing taken. In fact the rogues did greater than twice the the damage of the warrior with half the healing taken. The warriors took 40k healing and the rogues took 20k healing but the rogues did more damage. So you have proved warriors need a buff in pvp. Use your brain. Every post and comment from you guys is so biased and incorrect it is truly amazing.
    ^ Let me know when he figures out that it's my P3-that-dinged-P4 warrior in Transplanar gear with a heal engine sigil.

Fafa: I only got her to 50 the other day, or I would have been all over EiaW healing. t.t
    Last edited by Kyera; 11-10-2012 at 10:53 AM.

Ascendant

^ Let me know when he figures out that it's my P3-that-dinged-P4 warrior in Transplanar gear with a heal engine sigil.

Fafa: I only got her to 50 the other day, or I would have been all over EiaW healing. t.t
    It is a product of Trion dumbing down the game. You don't get it. Trion is making pvp so easy that gear, skill, or time invested is becoming irrelevant.

My rogue with no pvp gear does not have a sigil lol. He is in greens and can beat most clerics and mages in healing in warfronts. Is this right? The sadness moment of the game is when I go MM and Sab. I lead the warfront in killing blows and damage (beating rank 50 warriors) and in I am playing in greens. I am not making this up. Please believe. Wake Up!!!! Trion needs to nerf rogues, mages, and clerics. Make an even playing field. The current situation is not going to last long-term.

I want the game to succeed. I want good pvp games. I want to find a team and be successful with them. You cannot have that now. If you want to post make it about improvements. Make the game better.
    Last edited by Majorin; 11-10-2012 at 11:02 AM.

It is a product of Trion dumbing down the game. You don't get it. Trion is making pvp so easy that gear, skill, or time invested is becoming irrelevant.

My rogue with no pvp gear does not have a sigil lol. He is in greens and can beat most clerics and mages in healing in warfronts.
    Can you do me a favour and get a screenshot similar to what I got in the OP of this thread? Leaderboard sorted by healing, PvP panel, and gear shot? You're not making this up, so you should have no problem getting me that. You can even black out your name since you'd rather stay anonymous.

Can I do the same thing?

nerf mages plox.

http://imgur.com/HYgwp

Hopefully Trion will finally nerf rogues, buff warriors, and make pvp balanced again.
    Notice how mages and clerics are not even mentioned here? And let me ask you this: What is balance in pvp? A warrior 1 shotting every other player and carrying the rest of the team? Yeah ok, good talk.

My rogue with no pvp gear does not have a sigil lol. He is in greens and can beat most clerics and mages in healing in warfronts. Is this right?
    I don't believe it for a second. This is insulting to any decent cleric out there (and I know plenty), regardless of the fact that it is a complete lie. But go ahead, prove me wrong. I'll wait patiently.

Ascendant

My rogue with no pvp gear does not have a sigil lol. He is in greens and can beat most clerics and mages in healing in warfronts. Is this right? The sadness moment of the game is when I go MM and Sab. I lead the warfront in killing blows and damage (beating rank 50 warriors) and in I am playing in greens. I am not making this up. Please believe.
    Rogue's name?
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast