+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: AFK Favor Farming in WFs and how it could be fixed.

Default AFK Favor Farming in WFs and how it could be fixed.

Our WF AFK kick system has an inherent weakness. Anyone can AFK in a WF or a CQ because the kick system is based on simple movement. The exploiters are using a simple macro with an auto repeater to jump or move a short distance on occasion to avoid getting kicked out of whatever game they happen to be in.

Make the kick based on damage or heals of OTHER players. If you do no damage or heal no player in 3 minutes of game time you get kicked. Fini
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Did they nix the 100m requirement to receive favor for kills yet? Have not been keeping up.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Did they nix the 100m requirement to receive favor for kills yet? Have not been keeping up.
    I think that got axed almost as soon as they said it.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

Totally agree. Something different needs to be done.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Almost forgot, you can heal yourself to stay in a match but you have to have been damaged by a player in the match. So the AFK deal would be no damage done to other player, no heals on anyone else and no heals on self after being damaged by a player would result in an afk kick after 3 minutes.
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Almost forgot, you can heal yourself to stay in a match but you have to have been damaged by a player in the match. So the AFK deal would be no damage done to other player, no heals on anyone else and no heals on self after being damaged by a player would result in an afk kick after 3 minutes.
    thats pretty solid
    or you could get septic on it and if a player is voted afk by majority, remove from raid, have them split faction to a 3rd group and be a target for both sides
    who took my names!

I accused someone of being afk once, turned out he was just that bad.

I just thought of something? What about CQ? Sometimes those matches can last a really long time. I have to go afk sometimes in CQ, because my dog is incontinent and I have to change her diaper.

As it stands now, if I have to tend her, I have to leave the CQ raid, then rejoin.

However, if it happens in a WF, I just leave. WF has instant pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Monkey View Post
    thats pretty solid
    or you could get septic on it and if a player is voted afk by majority, remove from raid, have them split faction to a 3rd group and be a target for both sides
    I support this.

Really I do, then to stay in the game they have to kill at least one person in 5 minutes from each faction.

This is genius tbh. **** I would AFK myself for the lulz.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    I just thought of something? What about CQ? Sometimes those matches can last a really long time. I have to go afk sometimes in CQ, because my dog is incontinent and I have to change her diaper.

As it stands now, if I have to tend her, I have to leave the CQ raid, then rejoin.

However, if it happens in a WF, I just leave. WF has instant pop.
    Yeah, about CQ, welp I can understand an incontinent dog situation. I have two kids, they spent the first couple of years of their lives in various stages of incontinence. Not a lot of fun but that's what overtime is for, just work all the time and don't deal with it. Anyway, CQ can last for hours, you can spend 5 minutes just getting places and never hit a thing or see a player so I would grudgingly have to say leave CQ off my plan.

Is incontinent 1 or 2 or 1 and 2?
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by micshaz View Post
    I accused someone of being afk once, turned out he was just that bad.
    How did you find me?
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Yeah, about CQ, welp I can understand an incontinent dog situation. I have two kids, they spent the first couple of years of their lives in various stages of incontinence. Not a lot of fun but that's what overtime is for, just work all the time and don't deal with it. Anyway, CQ can last for hours, you can spend 5 minutes just getting places and never hit a thing or see a player so I would grudgingly have to say leave CQ off my plan.

Is incontinent 1 or 2 or 1 and 2?
    Both, she has disc disease but getting better slowly. If it didn't take so frickin' long to get into CQ, I would just leave it. I wish CQ was a persistent wf, that was always happening...then people could come and go as they pleased.

How did you find me?
    i was doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Both, she has disc disease but getting better slowly. If it didn't take so frickin' long to get into CQ, I would just leave it. I wish CQ was a persistent wf, that was always happening...then people could come and go as they pleased.
    I made a thread asking that the next CQ be run exactly like that. Come and go at will, eliminate the win and just reward PvP. 24/7 persistent zone.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by micshaz View Post
    i was doing the same.
    I almost spit my coke when I read that.

That was ftw!
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast