+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Raid on meridian complete success

Default Raid on meridian complete success

Raid on meridian that took place tonight, this wasnt nearly all of it i think i alt tabbed at some point and thats where it ends xD

This raid was courtesy of the guild Dawn of Terror. Id like to mention their shard first killing of Asha Catari. Sadly the video ends just as we start pillaging the middle of their city.

Hope you enjoy the video..like 2mins into filming my high *** forgot i was using fraps so it might be somewhat boring o.O

http://youtu.be/02-sfclqdMs
    Last edited by IdolizeThis; 11-05-2012 at 09:39 PM.
    IdolizeThis of Wasted Talent <> Im a killer and I usually know my victims so I catch alot of bodies on the homie system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2rAzxEF8g

Soulwalker

Default 50 vs 20? you decide

thankyou for posting, was a great way to end the night after getting perfect Akylios finally

Damn I look good.
    Kukri @Deepwood
    <-VIRUS->

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    I wish there was a way to record combat logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Why can't sab have GTAE for its traps? This cast time is really lame, its 2014, make it so.

Until Illuminati wiped you... one of these days the devs will make getting into Sanctum as easy as Meridian

oh btw grats
    Last edited by Ashh; 11-05-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    Until Illuminati wiped you... one of these days the devs will make getting into Sanctum as easy as Meridian

oh btw grats
    Honestly ashh, with the amount of guards we killed, sanctum bridge looks like a walk in the park. Things have changed in 1.11. I dont think the guards where hitting as much as they used to.
    IdolizeThis of Wasted Talent <> Im a killer and I usually know my victims so I catch alot of bodies on the homie system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2rAzxEF8g

Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post

oh btw grats
    It's pretty easy to still get into both places, you can completely skirt all the front guards. I am surprised they have fixed that questionable mechanic yet that allows it. All ya have to do is find a non aggro spot. There are quite a few in the sanctum where you can remain aggroless.

ps. I would have way more fun when people bust into Meridian if when I hit them with my sab I didn't pretty much 50% shot myself off reactive damage procs galore. Need a darn pocket healer just to get two 5 cp rounds off .
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-05-2012 at 10:05 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It's pretty easy to still get into both places, you can completely skirt all the front guards. I am surprised they have fixed that questionable mechanic yet that allows it. All ya have to do is find a non aggro spot. There are quite a few in the sanctum where you can remain aggroless.

ps. I would have way more fun when people bust into Meridian if when I hit them with my sab I didn't pretty much 50% shot myself off reactive damage procs galore. Need a darn pocket healer just to get two 5 cp rounds off .
    Yeah but they banner into most open area in the entire city which just so happens to be right next to Asha during CQ. Sorry but that's just kinda lame, try busting through the front gates. Now that would be impressive.

edit. I would def. watch that video (front gates of Meridian battle)
    Last edited by Ashh; 11-05-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Nice, looks like a lot of fun.

Yeah I've tooled around Sanctum as Ashh but the problem is finding a good spot to banner everyone in (because people loved to stand still ) without getting aggro. And those small aggroless spots aren't exactly in prime trolling-Sanctum places unfortunately. Maybe I just need to looks some more idk. All I know is that Sanctum > Meridian as far as being a pain to get into for the opposite faction.

What the game needs is a "Meridian/Sanctum is under attack!" warnings to show on World Defense channel

Just looked like you guys were fighting training dummies, no opposition at all

But big gratz to all, looked fun

Don't mind me really..

It's Monday and I just got off work, that and I'm a hater. And haters gonna hate.

we miss pvp guilds in EU, kinda soloers

Rift Disciple

bump for exposure

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    What the game needs is a "Meridian/Sanctum is under attack!" warnings to show on World Defense channel

Just looked like you guys were fighting training dummies, no opposition at all

But big gratz to all, looked fun
    Or the carebears could announce it in the pvp channel ;)

But yeah. That would make sense... the same way pvp rifts are announced. Blizzard (cough) does it and would promote good wpvp even on the pve servers.

Rainingblood
    "Live for nothing, or die for something." -John Rambo

The plaza looks completely devoid of players, was this an alarm clock raid?

Grats on shard first.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast