+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kitasia

Thread: Karthan Ridge

Default Karthan Ridge

I would like to just say. Awesome job team on the new warfront. I must have done it 200 times over the weekend. I never got sick of it once. It was well put together fun and supports many play styles. Even the beta bugs made me laugh. I can easily see this becoming my new favorite. I was sad to see the other warfronts pop open last night . All I wanted to do was KR only because it was soooo fun. Thanks again Keep up the awesome work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    I would like to just say. Awesome job team on the new warfront. I must have done it 200 times over the weekend. I never got sick of it once. It was well put together fun and supports many play styles. Even the beta bugs made me laugh. I can easily see this becoming my new favorite. I was sad to see the other warfronts pop open last night . All I wanted to do was KR only because it was soooo fun. Thanks again Keep up the awesome work.
    I have to agree, I probably got about 120-150 matches in this weekend, despite the bugs it's pretty damn good.
    it is not enough these days to question authority, you gotta speak with it too

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

It might be worthwhile posting this over on the rift beta boards as well: http://beta.forums.riftgame.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37
    --BC

+ Reply to Thread