Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Is warriors really going to stay this OP in PVP????

Default Is warriors really going to stay this OP in PVP????

Where is the nerf bat for Warriors? All other classes have been "fixed" QQ
    Last edited by Keota; 11-04-2012 at 12:39 PM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Ascendant

didnt you read in the warriors forum? they want to be BUFFED not NERFD ^^

Rift Disciple

Idunno, I'm pretty frustrated with my cleric stuff right now. I had really settled into a good spot enjoying my 51 inquis spec in 1.10 and then all my crit stacking/burst timing goes poof. But once again, im just pouting cause thats what i do. If anything i find MMs more annoying than warriors right now.
    Fourtyfour

Ascendant

Since when hasn't Warrior been OP in PvP? :P of course they will.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

RIFT Guide Writer Sekhmet The Fierce's Avatar

Like every calling that had gotten builds with seemingly UNLIMITED POWAHHH! (aka burst), they have gotten nerfed. Just be patient until the next hotfix.
    "Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein."
    He who fights with Monsters should look to it that He himself does not become a Monster. And when you gaze long into an Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

ask this again in 8 days 10 hours
    who took my names!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sekhmet The Fierce View Post
    Like every calling that had gotten builds with seemingly UNLIMITED POWAHHH! (aka burst), they have gotten nerfed. Just be patient until the next hotfix.
    Like RB/Champ? That only persisted for how long? :X
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Rift Disciple

Can i have my Sanction Heretic, Vex, Nysyrs stun, and no escape abilities back? I much prefer having an "ok" burst every 20 seconds rather than a "more than ok" burst every minute.

Oh.. and warriors....you guys make me lag with the warlord pulls. Idc about the damage, but the tug-of-war makes my screen go funky. Stop. Thanks.
    Fourtyfour

RIFT Guide Writer Sekhmet The Fierce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raen Ryong View Post
    Like RB/Champ? That only persisted for how long? :X
    Sshhh! Quiet you! Don't stir up the rabble!

To be more serious, RB/Champ was the logical conclusion of the pre-1.11 state of affairs with the core design of the warrior calling and game. Now we have more resists and no more 50% healing debuffs (I hope), so we are less likely to end up in a situation where the only way to get rid of an OP spec is to redo EVERYTHING, a la 1.11.
    "Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein."
    He who fights with Monsters should look to it that He himself does not become a Monster. And when you gaze long into an Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

I want to know when Goober is going to get his own mount

My tank pet in EQ2 has his own mount, why doesn't Goober?
    He'd also like wardrobe slots. Ktks.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

*flies into thread and calls OP a newb who is just qqing about dying to a warrior*

*flies out, oblivious*
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Rift Disciple

But we all know Zoar is a baddie... I think he deserves a personal +30% damage buff in pvp c;
    Fourtyfour

I really feel like Trion has dropped the ball with 1.11. Im sure they had the best intentions with all the changes but it seems that everything was more fun and balanced in 1.10 (minus us warriors and lingering wounds).

All they have to do is test things longer in betas and alphas these live testings are obviously killing moral. Then actually have COMPETENT testers. People who are very good at the game. balance things at a elite perspective with honest testers that will leave honest feedback.

Besides temptest in beta and discharge/vk specs in 1.11 live I think warriors are very Sub par. at least compared to MM rouges and cleric healing. bring dmg from warriors and rogues down to match mages and fix healing accordingly.

I dont play fotm unless im in a premade and getting healed which now adays with my guild completely inactive with 3 players online at any given point is never. I play a 51rb12reaver spec and its very fun only problem is because all the stupid changes to the soul there is no interrupt.

My point is actually test things with GOOD players who leave HONEST feedback. If you cant find enough people to test GIVE A REASON to test and participate. I have had nothing but extremely high hopes for Rift and its potential and SL will be my last stop before im back to my old MMO.Trion also relies WAY to much on community feedback to fix problems.

It feels like if I go to school and my professor asks me how to teach his class. Trion made the game they marketed it so they need to create and fix it before all this nonsense hits live servers and people flip **** and leave the game.

The point of this thread @ first was to make fun of how MAD everyone is fighting with each other when we should be pointing the blame where it belongs.
    Last edited by Keota; 11-04-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Rift Disciple

Bring back 1.10! THE GOOD AND THE BAD!
    Fourtyfour

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNotHexxx View Post
    But we all know Zoar is a baddie... I think he deserves a personal +30% damage buff in pvp c;
    and some sleeping POTS for my 9 month old so I can ninja some more play time.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast