+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Absorb Tracking

Default PvP Absorb Tracking

(I ran a quick search and didn't see this mentioned, so forgive me if I missed it.)

Is there any way to roll absorbs into the Total Healing tab on the WF boards? Or even add a separate tab for it? Obviously this wouldn't be the easiest thing to program. but it's a bit disheartening using an absorb heavy build like Puri just to see those tiny numbers on the board.

Yeah, there's really no practical reason for absorb tracking. It would just make the folks that use it happier. I like my numbers, but I don't want to run Warden just to pad the boards. I much prefer general effectiveness.

Scoreboards are dumb, but if we have them, we might as well be tracking absorbs too.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

If anything do it so clueless people don't rant at a healer doing their job because the bard "outhealed" them.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

ACT tracks absorbs. Do you really need anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Yes, because unfortunately there are people in the game who think that if their healers are not "on top" of the wf boards..then they suck as a healer.

I've often seen really great puris get berated because their heals were low on the board.

I'd like it if they took it a step further and not only showed absorbs, but how many times you saved someone.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Yes, because unfortunately there are people in the game who think that if their healers are not "on top" of the wf boards..then they suck as a healer.

I've often seen really great puris get berated because their heals were low on the board.

I'd like it if they took it a step further and not only showed absorbs, but how many times you saved someone.
    How many saves you had is a GREAT idea
    Last edited by Ashh; 11-04-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    The player base would need to be veterans of something other than Super Mario to even know what that means. They are that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    If anything do it so clueless people don't rant at a healer doing their job because the bard "outhealed" them.
    Some times, the bard really does outheal them....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    How many saves you had is a GREAT idea
    It would still be bad, because the REALLY good healers would have 0 saves because no one would ever drop below 30% HP.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

+ Reply to Thread