+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Come On Trion...

Ascendant

Default Come On Trion...

Every warfront has Rogues and Mages in the top 10 damage and killing blow spots (warfront results) with Warriors at the middle to bottom of the heap. Warriors do not need one ability that hits for huge amounts of damage but the class needs more overall damage in PVP. You need to account for the fact warriors have discconects and adjust damage accordingly.

This cannot be the future of the game in regards to ranged vs. melee dps. The fact warriors are getting Tempest is not relevant. You need a strong melee presence in PVP to have decent fights. A warrior should have the ability to top the damage spots in a warfront with the proper support just like every class. This is not the case anymore and needs to be fixed.

We all know this is all temporary but the current state of PVP is not a viable option going foward. It will not work.

Warriors need more damge in PVP.

a) qq
    b) Ravage needs a buff.
    c) You'll tingle in your naughty place with Tempest until that gets tuned.
    d) You might want to take a peek at my "MMs are OP" photo album and see where the red names sit on those lists. They're certainly not as low as you pitch, fwiw, but I do think warriors need some damage options that go beyond the discharge2win of the current paradigm. Def agree that MM burst needs to be looked at, but the large damage done just stems from extended periods of sustained output -- only the burst is tangible, as the rest is just nickel and dime damage that pads the meter, much as was the case with a lot of fluffy AoE in the past.
    Last edited by Kyera; 11-03-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    No. They don't.
    Rogues need less.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    b) Ravage needs a buff.
    (4:04:08 PM) <shintoa>: Andy you should get the dev's to unnerf my ravage and my resist debuff. Just mine for one day, one quick day
    (4:04:32 PM) <BioWare|Andy>: Shintoa, it wouldnt make you any less terribad

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    (4:04:08 PM) <shintoa>: Andy you should get the dev's to unnerf my ravage and my resist debuff. Just mine for one day, one quick day
    (4:04:32 PM) <BioWare|Andy>: Shintoa, it wouldnt make you any less terribad
    Andy Belford. Oh does that bring back memories, eh Kyera?

Quote Originally Posted by Topology View Post
    Andy Belford. Oh does that bring back memories, eh Kyera?
    It brings back memories, because they are my memories.

I'm Andy Belford. Population is fine, idiot.
    Last edited by Kyera; 11-03-2012 at 04:54 PM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Every warfront has Rogues and Mages in the top 10 damage and killing blow spots (warfront results) with Warriors at the middle to bottom of the heap. Warriors do not need one ability that hits for huge amounts of damage but the class needs more overall damage in PVP. You need to account for the fact warriors have discconects and adjust damage accordingly.

This cannot be the future of the game in regards to ranged vs. melee dps. The fact warriors are getting Tempest is not relevant. You need a strong melee presence in PVP to have decent fights. A warrior should have the ability to top the damage spots in a warfront with the proper support just like every class. This is not the case anymore and needs to be fixed.

We all know this is all temporary but the current state of PVP is not a viable option going foward. It will not work.

has this guy every given his in game name? since it's all one cluster i must have hurt him bad these last 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    It brings back memories, because they are my memories.

I'm Andy Belford. Population is fine, idiot.
    that was a shame about CoHs, MightBeAndyOrMightNotBeAndy.

but the true tragedy was Tinkerhell

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

no, no...just ask for MORE HEALING nerfs...Trioon is real responsive to that....

Ascendant

Do you live to troll? I took a 5.6K Discharge today and I'm max geared. Warrior damage is very strong at the moment.
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    has this guy every given his in game name? since it's all one cluster i must have hurt him bad these last 2 days
    It is known by many now hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mistacrowley420 View Post
    It is known by many now hahaha
    Don't leave me hanging.

simple solution to discharge which requires no action from the devs: Dont cast spells/elemental abilities on the warriors.
    discharge needs voidknight Pacts. no pacts, no discharge. no discharge, no problem.

let the rogues kill the warriors with purely physical attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Topology View Post
    Don't leave me hanging.
    Seriously.

I want a name!
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

There's a slight problem with your statement that rogues can kill warriors w/ pure physical attacks...

BD is the only non-element damaging rogue, and some of us pair that w/ NB and proc hellfire blades xD

Assassin has Water and Death.
    Riftstalker has Death.
    Sabo has Earth
    MM/Ranger have Air.
    NB has Fire and Death
    Bard has Life + all moves counted as non-phys.
    BD has...physical.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast