Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 50+ PvP in Storm Legion

RIFT Guide Writer

Default 50+ PvP in Storm Legion

Here is what you have to look forward to from every Warrior.

http://imgur.com/WE7na

We lose all of our Valor. This is the result and I guarantee you that no other class in the game hits this hard atm on the beta. Atrius, you really make me hate Warriors because of how broken you make the Warrior class.

I was going to say I can do the same thing in MM with DES+ES, but then I realized both of those were non-crits.
    Last edited by Zaros; 11-03-2012 at 03:45 AM.
    ~Quiescent

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I was going to say I can do the same thing in MM with DES+ES, but then I realized both of those were non-crits.
    Let me put things in perspective for you. My Deadeye Shot crits for an average of 3.1k on beta. My Empowered Shot crits for an average of 2.8-3k. The best part, if I'm not mistaken; that damage from from discharge and arc was in the same global. Atrius needs to tone done this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Let me put things in perspective for you. My Deadeye Shot crits for an average of 3.1k on beta. My Empowered Shot crits for an average of 2.8-3k. The best part, if I'm not mistaken; that damage from from discharge and arc was in the same global. Atrius needs to tone done this crap.
    I was hitting for more like ~8k-8.5k in one global with both of them critting (which still seems OP), but still, that's not as bad as Tempest.
    Last edited by Zaros; 11-03-2012 at 04:09 AM.
    ~Quiescent

So many rogue tears.QQ QQ QQ

I'm pretty sure there's gonna be plenty of nerfs Inc once the expac drops don't worry.
    Well removing the bull rush from my warriors arsenal of abilities has really pissed me off.
    xugla~

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I was hitting for more like ~8k-8.5k in one global with both of them critting (which still seems OP), but still, that's not as bad as Tempest.
    I'm sorry to doubt you but I do. I expect the most any Rogue can do within a global from DeS+ES is 6-6.5k max. The spec that warrior was using was tempest/Vk.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nethos View Post
    So many rogue tears.QQ QQ QQ

I'm pretty sure there's gonna be plenty of nerfs Inc once the expac drops don't worry.
    You should be concerned. It is clear Atrius left things OP and broken. The Cleric, Mage and Rogue Devs have done an amazing job making those classes balanced. The odd one out is the Warrior Dev which seems to give the Warrior class a clear and distinctive advantage and seems reluctant to balance them.
    Last edited by ChrisN; 11-03-2012 at 04:25 AM.

I'm sorry to doubt you but I do. I expect the most any Rogue can do within a global from DeS+ES is 6-6.5k max. The spec that warrior was using was tempest/Vk.
    Valor wasn't removed only for Tempests, lol.
    ~Quiescent

You should be concerned. It is clear Atrius left things OP and broken. The Cleric, Mage and Rogue Devs have done an amazing job making those classes balanced. The odd one out is the Warrior Dev which seems to give the Warrior class a clear and distinctive advantage and seems reluctant to balance them.
    Fact is your little pic really doesn't prove anything anyways,you could have just removed all your resists for the pic inflating.the damage by %50 or more.If there is going to be nerfs I can only hope its not gonna be based on some grainy,tear-stained incomplete sliver of a combat log.
    Last edited by Nethos; 11-03-2012 at 05:07 AM.
    Well removing the bull rush from my warriors arsenal of abilities has really pissed me off.
    xugla~

Soulwalker

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-167371...harge.jpg.html
    Discharge is doing it job quite well too...
    Here is a 2sec combination hitting me for over 12k dmg
    http://www.pic-upload.de/view-167376...Pulse.jpg.html
    Last edited by Frya; 11-03-2012 at 05:20 AM.
    Iuno
    BlackOut
    Eu-Brutwacht

I CAST A FIREBALL!!!

It hit someone for about 1000.

I played Karthan Ridge for about and hour, threw up in my mouth over the state of pvp and went back to leveling my warrior.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    I CAST A FIREBALL!!!

It hit someone for about 1000.

I played Karthan Ridge for about and hour, threw up in my mouth over the state of pvp and went back to leveling my warrior.
    I did around 1k in kills between yesterday and today in KR. Being instantly killed by Tempest/VK warriors made me just stop playing the beta. I don't know who thinks of these bright idea's for PvP but it is clear to me that they need replaced.

Ascendant

Here is what you have to look forward to from every Warrior.

http://imgur.com/WE7na

We lose all of our Valor. This is the result and I guarantee you that no other class in the game hits this hard atm on the beta. Atrius, you really make me hate Warriors because of how broken you make the Warrior class.
    Look man. Every post you make is about how overpowered warriors are and it is getting beyond stupid. It should be obvious to the developers at this point that any spec a warrior plays that is moderately effective will be met by these stupid threads by you.

You can only cry wolf so many times. Eventually everyone stops listening. Other people play this game also. To have a rogue say another class is OP with MM and Sabs untouched is bias and just makes what you say meaningless.

So keep up the crying. No one is listening anymore.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nethos View Post
    Fact is your little pic really doesn't prove anything anyways,you could have just removed all your resists for the pic inflating.the damage by %50 or more.If there is going to be nerfs I can only hope its not gonna be based on some grainy,tear-stained incomplete sliver of a combat log.
    There is no way this guy will provide honest data. You can't believe a word he says anymore. He is like a non-entity. An executive team would have canned him a long time ago.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Look man. Every post you make is about how overpowered warriors are and it is getting beyond stupid. It should be obvious to the developers at this point that any spec a warrior plays that is moderately effective will be met by these stupid threads by you.

You can only cry wolf so many times. Eventually everyone stops listening. Other people play this game also. To have a rogue say another class is OP with MM and Sabs untouched is bias and just makes what you say meaningless.

So keep up the crying. No one is listening anymore.
    If I recall correctly, the difference between melee and ranged damage should of been 5%. This is clearly not within that gap. Being able to deal 10.1k in a global is balanced?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast