+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Group Duels please

Default Group Duels please

I think it's apparent we aren't going to have Arena in Rift, and that is quite possibly for the better - but it would be really cool if we could form parties inside our Dimensions and create our own "arenas" by enabling group vs group duels.

Public dimensions would be a really neat venue for spectators and might foster a better PvP community, with build sharing and watching techniques for team play, etc. Sure, we can already meet in the open world and arrange battles, but you have event mobs and trash about, and it lacks the capacity to create optimal and symmetrical line of sight or height obstacles, or the random passerby flagging and participating.

1v1 for "Fight Club" is already going to be fun, but I'd send bacon and PBR if we could have up to 5.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Nevermind, I didn't see the arena thread 35 pages long that already covered the lack of PvP inside Dimensions for SL.

It was an old thread and just got bumped up, cut me some slack!
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

i like the idea of group duel, it's interesting watching good players duel in sanctum, if there's a group duel going on that'd be really great to watch.

+ Reply to Thread