+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP Synergy Crystal

Default PVP Synergy Crystal

I just came back to Rift after about a year. When I left my toon was Rank 8 with all the PVP gear you could have. Upon my return I see that there is the new Overseer set, so I purchased the gear without hesitation. Then I realized a big problem, the Synergy Crystal for the Overseer set cannot be used until I am Rank 50 and my existing Soothseer(sp?) crystal does not give the bonus for the new Overseer gear. Because I had to use my "Sooth" gear to purchase the "Over" gear I am screwed out of a good chunk of endurance, spell power, and vengeance.

Devs, could you please hotfix this to give the set bonus? Is there anything that can be done about this?

Just to be clear, I am only looking to get the bonus of the crystal I can currently equip not the bonus for the Overseer crystal.

Thank You,

Telaran

All of that old gear got axed, then they added 3 new sets. and two of those sets got axed, now all that really matters is the R40 and R50 set.

No, they wont do anything for gear that has been depreciated for 5+ major versions.

Also: Reading comprehension.

I wish this had been put in. Unfortunately, with 10 new levels and completely new end game itemization in 12 days, I doubt much will get done for this.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    I just came back to Rift after about a year. When I left my toon was Rank 8 with all the PVP gear you could have. Upon my return I see that there is the new Overseer set, so I purchased the gear without hesitation. Then I realized a big problem, the Synergy Crystal for the Overseer set cannot be used until I am Rank 50 and my existing Soothseer(sp?) crystal does not give the bonus for the new Overseer gear. Because I had to use my "Sooth" gear to purchase the "Over" gear I am screwed out of a good chunk of endurance, spell power, and vengeance.

Devs, could you please hotfix this to give the set bonus? Is there anything that can be done about this?

Just to be clear, I am only looking to get the bonus of the crystal I can currently equip not the bonus for the Overseer crystal.

Thank You,
    Yes they will hotfix the game just so you can have a set bonus....really?
    Well removing the bull rush from my warriors arsenal of abilities has really pissed me off.
    xugla~

+ Reply to Thread