+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: I see no mention of any new warfronts with expansion?

Soulwalker

Default I see no mention of any new warfronts with expansion?

lol how can you have an expansion and not have any warfronts? Dont know if ima get the expansion since im a pvper.

There's supposed to be one new Warfront, though their silence on all things PvP for the expansion is a little disconcerting.

Quote Originally Posted by TehPrince View Post
    lol how can you have an expansion and not have any warfronts? Dont know if ima get the expansion since im a pvper.
    dude there will be a new wf most likely chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by olbert View Post
    dude there will be a new wf most likely chill out.
    or.. don't get the expansion and become bait for level 60's. your call.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

New warfront = Karthaan Ridge I think it was called.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Yesterday I was just mucking around and noticed the WF que window scrolls down and it seems large enough for two new slots.

Odds are it's always been like this and I just never noticed....
    it is not enough these days to question authority, you gotta speak with it too

I remember we asked about PvP stuff and announcements on the pvp updates all the developers said was, "keep an eye on facebook". Nothing more then that that was like a month ago.....

I can conform they said they are adding at least 1 new warfront/conquest(s) maps.
    Last edited by LOveRH; 10-30-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxagallanxchi View Post
    New warfront = Karthaan Ridge I think it was called.
    Yeah, Karthan Ridge is supposed to have a bombing run ruleset iirc.

Shadowlander

Default Only a few weeks

Thing is we are now getting very close to release with still little to no info. This close I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back to 2.1 really. I would be a little disappointed as I do love rift pvp but there's loads of pve in sl to keep me occupied. I think if it doesn't make the xpac then I'd love to see a pvp focused patch early on maybe 2.1 or 2.2 giving us 2 warfronts. Not sure about new conquest as that has gotten rather boring for me at least.

Still if there is going to be new war fronts it would be great to get some info. Trion have been really good at showing us all the features of SL so far.

Rift Disciple

I seem to recall in one of their preview videos that there were new conquest maps coming as well...

Quote Originally Posted by kaskel View Post
    Thing is we are now getting very close to release with still little to no info. This close I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back to 2.1 really. I would be a little disappointed as I do love rift pvp but there's loads of pve in sl to keep me occupied. I think if it doesn't make the xpac then I'd love to see a pvp focused patch early on maybe 2.1 or 2.2 giving us 2 warfronts. Not sure about new conquest as that has gotten rather boring for me at least.

Still if there is going to be new war fronts it would be great to get some info. Trion have been really good at showing us all the features of SL so far.
    PVP testing was basically confirmed to be coming in later testing in Beta 2. Presumably, the final beta (open) is coming this weekend, where we'll see new PVP.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Rift Disciple

If you play in the beta this weekend just look at the pvp achievement section and you question will be answered. I dont know about any new cq maps though but I'm sure knowing Trion I think we will see at the least one new map.

there is a new warfront 100%. It has not been open to play yet in Beta. In fact all warfronts were down last beta. They also mentioned new CQ areas. But CQ sucks now anyways.
    Last edited by The Ic0N; 11-01-2012 at 09:25 AM.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by hijienx View Post
    I seem to recall in one of their preview videos that there were new conquest maps coming as well...
    There is a new Warfront and it is called Karthan Ridge. It should be available for play in this upcoming beta.

There will not be a new Conquest at 2.0 release. We have our eye on several locations in the new world for an updated map in the future..

Speaking of Conquest and 2.0 - The existing map will not be available for some time after 2.0 launches. It is intended to be a max level feature and it requires critical mass of players. It will return (likely with some tweaks) after we feel that there is enough critical mass.

~Daglar

Telaran

Or you just dont want people farming thier way up to 60 :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast