+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Chickenmages.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    mages might not be in a happy place right now, but rogues are dominating the warfront scoreboards, even in the face of OP warriors.
    the last thing rogues need is a buff.

whenever i look at the top damage/killing blows, there is one, maybe two warriors. all the rest are rogues.
    That's mostly because there's more rogues than there are any other class, and they end up being higher just based on the law of averages.

But, yeah, the last thing rogues need right now is a buff.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    That's mostly because there's more rogues than there are any other class, and they end up being higher just based on the law of averages.

you are mostly right, but even so, if warriors and in particular everything is a weapon were so OP, then you'd expect every warrior in the match to be in the top ten.

they arent.

many of them struggle to match healers in damage/KBs down at the bottom of the chart

i see as many mages in the top five of the chart as i see warriors. both are outnumbered by the rogues in the top five.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Rogues have more sustained damage than warriors in mm and do more damage frequently, warriors have a lot more killing power though with cd's; which leads to more kb's.

Rift Chaser

try running 51dom11sc4archon it is fun and you will destroy groups

Well, I have pretty much given up on my mage (in PvP) until they change something. 51 Dominator isn't a whole lot of fun unless you are in a CQ zerg. There is zero burst left. Last night I was playing 51Inquis / 11 Warden courtesy of Fourtyfour and it has insane burst damage compared to my mage. It was ridiculous. It's sad because I love my mage most of all. The reality is it just cant compete properly in WF's anymore for KB's. At least not in any spec that I'm gonna have fun in. Split personality has a limp **** even though it last longer and is on a shorter CD there is no burst left to it. I just face tank the splits now on all my toons. BRING BACK THE DAYS OF 10k LIGHTNING BURST!!! It took skill to set up and was gratifying.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    Well, I have pretty much given up on my mage (in PvP) until they change something. 51 Dominator isn't a whole lot of fun unless you are in a CQ zerg. There is zero burst left. Last night I was playing 51Inquis / 11 Warden courtesy of Fourtyfour and it has insane burst damage compared to my mage. It was ridiculous. It's sad because I love my mage most of all. The reality is it just cant compete properly in WF's anymore for KB's. At least not in any spec that I'm gonna have fun in. Split personality has a limp **** even though it last longer and is on a shorter CD there is no burst left to it. I just face tank the splits now on all my toons. BRING BACK THE DAYS OF 10k LIGHTNING BURST!!! It took skill to set up and was gratifying.
    51 elementalist>51 inquisitor

I was reading the OP and was like O.o, then I realized it has to be one of the longest troll posts I've ever not finished reading...

Rainingblood
    "Live for nothing, or die for something." -John Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    mages might not be in a happy place right now, but rogues are dominating the warfront scoreboards, even in the face of OP warriors.
    the last thing rogues need is a buff.

whenever i look at the top damage/killing blows, there is one, maybe two warriors. all the rest are rogues.
    Shhhh, we suck and need buffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post

On the real, compared to what it was, NB is pretty terrible now. The AoE damage in WF's relating to sab is another story, cause that is a more large scheme effect. I have even dropped NB out of my 6 role setups. I used to keep it for when I absolutely needed to kill a healer. I know some of the great healers I've fought like Hikos and Swiftfury, even that spec used to put some pressure on them and spike their health a reasonable chunk, another competent dps helping me would probably be enough to finish the deal. If you weren't a top notch healer I saw that spec destroy clerics before I could get to a second finisher, or sometimes a first. But, NB now just feels like.......gross. It feels bad man. Which is funny because it is still a great secondary soul.
    Last edited by Violacea; 10-30-2012 at 07:13 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dee View Post
    51 elementalist>51 inquisitor
    Not even close. The pet is so vulnerable its not even funny.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    Not even close. The pet is so vulnerable its not even funny.
    the talented cycles of elements and the 1 min cd is more reliable than an inq nysyr's rebuke

You aren't a real pet class unless you represent Jurassic Park.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    While we are at it, what's with the mage PA PvP tree. Both skills use your charge up, so neither can ne used in the same fight. Derp? Seriously, what good is a charge shield that gets used up getting melee out of your face?
    Probably an artifact from the time when mages were screaming for charge to have some kind of use/meaning.

I don't understand anything in this thread... play better?

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

I love my mages. All 5 of them. Well more really, but just the 5 on Greybriar.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3