+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hubris003

Thread: Favor and 50 hours

Default Favor and 50 hours

I am playing my rank 8 warrior this week, it took about 35 hours of play to get my helmet (16 vengeance version). I am using HK tank gear so I am buying the r50 set as its an upgrade on armor number. But, a week of full time play for one piece of gear? My chest and legs are going to take about 50 hours to get at this rate.

With SL right around the corner, could we drop gear turn in requirements? At least then we could gear up our fresh to 50 toons and not be massacred in 50-59 WFs when they go live. We still would have to earn some favor but at least we aren't wasting time playing alts or new toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    I am playing my rank 8 warrior this week, it took about 35 hours of play to get my helmet (16 vengeance version). I am using HK tank gear so I am buying the r50 set as its an upgrade on armor number. But, a week of full time play for one piece of gear? My chest and legs are going to take about 50 hours to get at this rate.

With SL right around the corner, could we drop gear turn in requirements? At least then we could gear up our fresh to 50 toons and not be massacred in 50-59 WFs when they go live. We still would have to earn some favor but at least we aren't wasting time playing alts or new toons.
    And while were at it lets drop the cost of eternal crystallized insight.

Cause every other currency has been depreciated.... It be nice if i didnt have to spend 3 hours in CQ or 125k+ favor for a level.

And raise the favor cap too.

And give a item dump for marks of conquest.

And trade infernal marks for PA.
    Last edited by Vroken; 10-29-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vroken View Post
    And while were at it lets drop the cost of eternal crystallized insight.

Cause every other currency has been depreciated.... It be nice if i didnt have to spend 3 hours in CQ or 125k+ favor for a level.

And raise the favor cap too.

And give a item dump for marks of conquest.

And trade infernal marks for PA.
    The favor cap does need a bump. I am running out of room to store surveillance pots.

And yes, let's do something with MoC, not going to be of use soon so make them heirloom or a turn in.
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Telaran

your gear gets bolstered for 50-54, 55-59 and 60 wfs doesn't it? thought you get the merc set stats on top of your augments/runes/consumables if your gear stats are garbage.

Default Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Hubris003 View Post
    your gear gets bolstered for 50-54, 55-59 and 60 wfs doesn't it? thought you get the merc set stats on top of your augments/runes/consumables if your gear stats are garbage.
    Check Trion out, they were ahead of me the whole time.

SAGE THIS THREAD =\

Edit: And pointed out by a guy with 41 posts. Double shame for OP.
    Last edited by Bliter; 10-29-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    The favor cap does need a bump. I am running out of room to store surveillance pots.

And yes, let's do something with MoC, not going to be of use soon so make them heirloom or a turn in.
    I have over 10 million lifetime favor.

+ Reply to Thread