+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gunnie

Thread: Working as intended????

Shadowlander

Default Working as intended????

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87622984@N07/

Pic of a necro pet hitting me for almost 5k, rank 50, full PA warrior..... and you guys are *****ing about warriors....

Thats great, now put on the r50 pvp set and you might have a point. Also turn your quests in.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Shadowlander

Default And Another big hit.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnie View Post
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/87622984@N07/

Pic of a necro pet hitting me for almost 5k, rank 50, full PA warrior..... and you guys are *****ing about warriors....

Oh man just got hit again real big damn...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8762298...in/photostream

Shadowlander

Default Oh my friend thank you for making my point so quickly.....

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    Thats great, now put on the r50 pvp set and you might have a point. Also turn your quests in.
    Well damn bud you hit the nail on the head....i've seen people that are putting screen shots up of "big hits" running around with no gear on......lets all troll trion into thinking certain classes can hit harder than others.....

...stuff...nvm...

I will say a big WOOT to that pet!
    Last edited by Jainelle; 10-29-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Zeianne Rogue - Jaiyanna Cleric - Squeez Warrior - Zaney Mage
    <Link Dead> @Greybriar

Ascendant

It is sad really. No warrior is hitting as hard as all these posts. These clowns take off all pvp gear and the post these big hits expecting Trion to unbalance the game so they might have a chance to win. It just proves how bias and dishonest players are on the forums.

It is pathetic.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    It is sad really. No warrior is hitting as hard as all these posts. These clowns take off all pvp gear and the post these big hits expecting Trion to unbalance the game so they might have a chance to win. It just proves how bias and dishonest players are on the forums.

It is pathetic.
    Warriors are hitting this hard. There are multiple threads on this. Just because you cannot does not mean others are not.
    Thalock@Greybriar

It is pathetic.
    No. Can't go as far to say none. I do use 5/6 pve essences, but with everything up I have seen warrior callings shell out 5 - 6k+ hits. I have not seen anything higher than 6.5k inc damage though. Only have seen one hit on me over 6k. Think only 1 or 2 over 5k. Honestly don't recall seeing much in the 4k range. I don't know what miracle spec was able to land over 6k on me, but the 6.4k and 5k+ hit were in the same match, so it was someone who figured out the good buttons to hit. Not really worth mentioning though on the 3.5 - 4k range crits.

It's noticeably better after the hotfix 3, and I don't think it needs more tuning down in the areas they already hit. But someone figured out how to smash my face for over half my HP. It's not a wives tale, but it isn't wide spread either. Some warriors still tell me nothing works. I just don't think all warriors have figured out the totally new arrangement yet. Some warriors are doing it up big still, but to be honest plenty absolutely are not.

Feels same for the rogue crowd I remember. I see some questionably performing rogues, but the ones who were the very fluent/clever ones still are doing their thing pretty well and in new ways. The way people all copy other specs, or ask for macro's, or just how everyone wants stuff easy in general - just doesn't come across as the crowd who instantly takes advantage of major change. Pro's are still pro's from all callings. And right now, the pro clerics and warriors are, imo, way more insane than the pro rogues and mages. At least before 1.11 I though all the pro's kind of evened each other out.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

It is pathetic.
    Yes, Fafa definitely hit me for 6.4k because I had PvE gear on. Since, you know, there's really no reason to roll PvE armor in PvP now.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    Yes, Fafa definitely hit me for 6.4k because I had PvE gear on. Since, you know, there's really no reason to roll PvE armor in PvP now.
    I'd rather have 12k health instead of 8k.

It is pathetic.
    Hows about i post a vid a few minutes after my 51 chloro vid in the same match and show you the burst a warrior has

+ Reply to Thread