+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IdolizeThis

Thread: Patch 1.11 Pvp Video@Seastone

Default Patch 1.11 Pvp Video@Seastone

This was the few minutes of recording i decided to do.

For some background, This started off as a The Fallen Sons guild 5man vs a raid of 15 of which included 8+ warlords. We quickly merged with a few other guardian members to make it a pug raid vs the defiant guild The Illuminati. The battle in whole lasted about an hour and a half with nothing really happening due to the heals.

Needless to say..they should have easily wiped a pug..but oh well take what you will from patch 1.11 WPvP. Hope you enjoy.

http://youtu.be/ArRUl9AZBeA

:Edit: I apologize for the quality
    Last edited by IdolizeThis; 10-28-2012 at 04:52 PM.

The good old days D: nice to see you guys still open world pvp aside from ganks at pvp dailies haha
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by IdolizeThis View Post

For some background, This started off as a The Fallen Sons guild 5man vs a raid of 15 of which included 8+ warlords. We quickly merged with a few other guardian members to make it a pug raid vs the defiant guild The Illuminati. The battle in whole lasted about an hour and a half with nothing really happening due to the heals.

Needless to say..they should have easily wiped a pug..but oh well take what you will from patch 1.11 WPvP. Hope you enjoy.

LOL. The problem was they has all those warriors. Do you realize that you hit harder than a warrior, at range, and with no discconects? Does any of this process?

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    LOL. The problem was they has all those warriors. Do you realize that you hit harder than a warrior, at range, and with no discconects? Does any of this process?
    This isnt a warrior discussion thread.

Rift Disciple

You should've seen my screen during that. 5 Fps and every 10 seconds or so it would freeze up and drop to 2-3 fps. It was horrible... /spam Symbol of the Sun.
    Fourtyfour

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNotHexxx View Post
    You should've seen my screen during that. 5 Fps and every 10 seconds or so it would freeze up and drop to 2-3 fps. It was horrible... /spam Symbol of the Sun.
    Need to get a new comp hexx <3

Quote Originally Posted by IdolizeThis View Post

Rift Chaser

Default It all makes sense now

So, that's why an illuminati raid showed up today to kill 5 of us. Thanks a lot guys.

I was like what the hell .. overkill much? Now I understand their reasoning.

Oh .. and hey Ryoki! You still around on Seastone?
    Last edited by Marduk; 10-29-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    Marduke

Plane Touched

OK thats what i want! im at icewatch now! i came from saggespire a dead pvp shard! i wanted transfer to bloodiron but it was locked back then due to high pop!

are any servers for open world pvp like this? and most is anyone at icewatch doing this? i dont wanna leave my guild cause i like guys there and we do some pve stuff BUT im IN to every pvp actions! my game name is Valsamis and im available to icewatch if someone ever organise open world pvp content!

+ Reply to Thread