+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IdolizeThis

Thread: Patch 1.11 Pvp Video@Seastone

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple IdolizeThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123

    Default Patch 1.11 Pvp Video@Seastone

    This was the few minutes of recording i decided to do.

    For some background, This started off as a The Fallen Sons guild 5man vs a raid of 15 of which included 8+ warlords. We quickly merged with a few other guardian members to make it a pug raid vs the defiant guild The Illuminati. The battle in whole lasted about an hour and a half with nothing really happening due to the heals.

    Needless to say..they should have easily wiped a pug..but oh well take what you will from patch 1.11 WPvP. Hope you enjoy.

    http://youtu.be/ArRUl9AZBeA

    :Edit: I apologize for the quality
    Last edited by IdolizeThis; 10-28-2012 at 04:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara Delmlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    The good old days D: nice to see you guys still open world pvp aside from ganks at pvp dailies haha
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolizeThis View Post
    This was the few minutes of recording i decided to do.

    For some background, This started off as a The Fallen Sons guild 5man vs a raid of 15 of which included 8+ warlords. We quickly merged with a few other guardian members to make it a pug raid vs the defiant guild The Illuminati. The battle in whole lasted about an hour and a half with nothing really happening due to the heals.

    Needless to say..they should have easily wiped a pug..but oh well take what you will from patch 1.11 WPvP. Hope you enjoy.

    http://youtu.be/ArRUl9AZBeA

    :Edit: I apologize for the quality
    LOL. The problem was they has all those warriors. Do you realize that you hit harder than a warrior, at range, and with no discconects? Does any of this process?

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple IdolizeThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    LOL. The problem was they has all those warriors. Do you realize that you hit harder than a warrior, at range, and with no discconects? Does any of this process?
    This isnt a warrior discussion thread.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    179

    Default

    You should've seen my screen during that. 5 Fps and every 10 seconds or so it would freeze up and drop to 2-3 fps. It was horrible... /spam Symbol of the Sun.
    Fourtyfour

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple IdolizeThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNotHexxx View Post
    You should've seen my screen during that. 5 Fps and every 10 seconds or so it would freeze up and drop to 2-3 fps. It was horrible... /spam Symbol of the Sun.
    Need to get a new comp hexx <3

  7. #7
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolizeThis View Post
    This was the few minutes of recording i decided to do.

    For some background, This started off as a The Fallen Sons guild 5man vs a raid of 15 of which included 8+ warlords. We quickly merged with a few other guardian members to make it a pug raid vs the defiant guild The Illuminati. The battle in whole lasted about an hour and a half with nothing really happening due to the heals.

    Needless to say..they should have easily wiped a pug..but oh well take what you will from patch 1.11 WPvP. Hope you enjoy.

    http://youtu.be/ArRUl9AZBeA

    :Edit: I apologize for the quality

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    323

    Default It all makes sense now

    So, that's why an illuminati raid showed up today to kill 5 of us. Thanks a lot guys.

    I was like what the hell .. overkill much? Now I understand their reasoning.

    Oh .. and hey Ryoki! You still around on Seastone?
    Last edited by Marduk; 10-29-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    Marduke

  9. #9
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    239

    Default

    OK thats what i want! im at icewatch now! i came from saggespire a dead pvp shard! i wanted transfer to bloodiron but it was locked back then due to high pop!

    are any servers for open world pvp like this? and most is anyone at icewatch doing this? i dont wanna leave my guild cause i like guys there and we do some pve stuff BUT im IN to every pvp actions! my game name is Valsamis and im available to icewatch if someone ever organise open world pvp content!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts