+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What are the best pvp cleric healing builds now?

Default What are the best pvp cleric healing builds now?

I recently came back to rift to find all my soul trees reset and what I use to use, not all that its cracked up to be.

So here is my question, what are the best cleric healing pvp builds being used now? I use to go with a Sent build and a Warden build and have always leaned towards Sent, but after testing it out today and finally logging out and going and playing GW2 for awhile to cool off I have come to the realization that either I am setting it up wrong this time around, or things have drastically changed.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

~ Submission @ deepwood ~

Purifier
    /thread
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by mistreat View Post
    I recently came back to rift to find all my soul trees reset and what I use to use, not all that its cracked up to be.

So here is my question, what are the best cleric healing pvp builds being used now? I use to go with a Sent build and a Warden build and have always leaned towards Sent, but after testing it out today and finally logging out and going and playing GW2 for awhile to cool off I have come to the realization that either I am setting it up wrong this time around, or things have drastically changed.

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

~ Submission @ deepwood ~
    Well it depends what you want to focus on. Good thing about warden/sent now there is a lot of nice combos you can do depending if you want to go more aoe, single target, dueling or if your pocket healing. Also right now Puri is doing very well with the fact that its shields are insane.

Anything with 41 warden or more is what i see the majority of players running just for PoR. I so see some going 32 into sent for the big heal (only heal really worth casting that does something). I feel like this leans more if you want to pocket heal. I really haven't gone more into sent then 32 to experiment. For dueling i also found that 38/28 (warden/sent) feels nice and you get a lot of reactive abilities.

That's about all that i know. Sorry i can't tell you about Puri. I tried Puri on beta but once i saw they were their shields were insane live i stayed away from the spec. I get pissed of at people going puri so i didn't really want to add to the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Purifier
    /thread
    No

/stopgivingpeople****specsthatihateandkillthefunofp vpthanks****

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Purifier
    /thread

48 Puri /15warden/2sent to be correct. And if you are actually good, the lack of actual decent aoe heals will not be a deterrent.

Though as a whole, a puri without another healer falls short.

After puri and por nerf, a new king shall rise and so far, it seems like it will be an adequate replacement.

I am most definitely a pocket healer the majority of the time I'm pvp'ing but I am versatile so try and run at least 2 healing specs that I can switch between. So I try and run with the top 2 builds that are being used.

Anyone that can link them to me, or hell hit me up in my inbox and we can talk on skype if it is easier. I want to get back into the game, but have hit a sudden roadblock.
    ~ Submission @ Deepwood ~

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    48 Puri /15warden/2sent to be correct. And if you are actually good, the lack of actual decent aoe heals will not be a deterrent.

Though as a whole, a puri without another healer falls short.

After puri and por nerf, a new king shall rise and so far, it seems like it will be an adequate replacement.
    Your post makes it sound like that 48purifier spec you suggested is the "king" of specs. It is not, not even close.
    SwiftFury - 4/4, 4/5 -Retired

http://coriolisguild.enjin.com/

Oceanic Guild is currently Recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFlame View Post
    Your post makes it sound like that 48purifier spec you suggested is the "king" of specs. It is not, not even close.
    My post suggests nothing, just an effective puri spec, not the best heal spec though (and its not warden/senti either, I can run through most warden/senti with inqui/warden).

There are few effective builds and i only stated one of them and i highly doubt you can come up with better ones else you would have stated it instead of being idiotically coy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    My post suggests nothing, just an effective puri spec, not the best heal spec though (and its not warden/senti either, I can run through most warden/senti with inqui/warden).

There are few effective builds and i only stated one of them and i highly doubt you can come up with better ones else you would have stated it instead of being idiotically coy.
    It's probably because I would get all sulky if my guildies were spreading my specs. ;).

Quote Originally Posted by Hikos View Post
    It's probably because I would get all sulky if my guildies were spreading my specs. ;).
    Understandable, but being a **** because one values their guildies pvp prowess is unnecessary.
    At this point, everyone should be using puri so it can get the nerf it needs, that way i wouldnt be forced to use it anymore since its so effective.

Some clerics have major sand in cracks they shouldn't. Lighten up! If it makes you feel better you are so awesome and great with your specs, that aren't "bad" (lol) you win! Omg! So big fluffy heal #s vs shields hmmmm, WOOOO, my eboobs are still bigger though!

Try 51 Sent 15 warden it makes sandy ginas cry =D

Quote Originally Posted by Vahala View Post
    *rant*

o...k

Quote Originally Posted by Vahala View Post
    *rant*

I'll admit though, its a much better spec than playing Trollifier

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFlame View Post
    I'll admit though, its a much better spec than playing Trollifier
    Log on.
    /morewords

I @ the cleric's.... All I can tell you is whatever spec you use it really doesn't matter, It's how you position yourself and how you play.
    Last edited by SoKoQQ; 10-29-2012 at 06:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast