+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CQ que issues

Rift Disciple

Default CQ que issues

For 2 days I have been trying to get into NF the millisecond the CQ resets and out of 7 attempts I have never made it in.

So my question is are certain servers getting que priority to certain factions it seems like that is the case. Or groups are getting queing priority?

The best fix for this balance issue is random placement into a faction. The population is not balanced with the current system.

Ascendant

That's because everyone is trying to queue for NF at once, it's a lottery to get in. How about you queue for a different faction instead?

Telaran

Don't make threads about CQ, it will get locked down. Trion doesn't like to admit that it exists.

ping or click faster.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Oh you can get in, just don't be a NF lemming.

Pick another team?

It's a shame players don't put the same effort into winning, as they do to get into NF.

Tbh I think it's pathetic when you read in raid chat. 'just let them win, it will be quicker'.
    To those people. Please don't bother zoning in. Ktks.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by Archongamer View Post
    For 2 days I have been trying to get into NF the millisecond the CQ resets and out of 7 attempts I have never made it in.

So my question is are certain servers getting que priority to certain factions it seems like that is the case. Or groups are getting queing priority?

The best fix for this balance issue is random placement into a faction. The population is not balanced with the current system.
    Yes, certain shards get the JOIN button to show up slightly quicker than others. I was never able to pick any faction I wanted on Faeblight. Now I've been on Laethys for a week and have been able to pick any faction I wanted every single time. Note that it doesn't differ per player, it differs per shard. Everyone on a shard gets the JOIN button pretty much at the exact same time.

100% repro.
    Last edited by Beringer; 10-27-2012 at 08:57 PM.

I'm an altoholic: Thirteen 60 clerics, eleven 60 rogues, eleven 60 warriors, five 60 mages, etc...

+ Reply to Thread