+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cleric vs Sin specced Rogue 1.11. Impossible?

Shadowlander

Default Cleric vs Sin specced Rogue 1.11. Impossible?

I made this post to ask if it can be done or not. Imho after duelling 4 decent-good rogues it s impossible ( ofc without using an Ultra defensive spec with shield and stuff or playing vs a crappy rogue that doesnt kill ur greater faerie when it has to in a druid spec).

Pls if it can be done put up proof and name of the rogue ( I dont want scrubs ) because after 1 year+ of beating any class/spec besides good chlorodoms It would hurt to stand under the foot of a sin rogue after 1.11.

Thanks

Shadowlander

Beating a sin rogue would imply a dps ( hybrid ) spec.

Shadowlander

and ofc NOT using a shield. that would be a troll spec and useless in pvp imo.

It's impossible.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Shadowlander

Yup ))

Soulwalker

I can only offer hugs and cuddles... sorry
    Last edited by Golaith; 10-27-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    Rank 50 Rogue @Bloodiron
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Its not only assassin its just plain hard to nearly impossible to kill a good cleric healer with melee rogues.

Told you assassins were insane now it cuts through literally every spec/class

Shadowlander

yup. best success I had was with special dps spec 51 shaman/15 warden. if it wasnt for sleep away I would have 10/10 wins, but hey that's part of their trick bag so ...yea... impossible

Shadowlander

slip away*

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Golaith View Post
    I can only offer hugs and cuddles... sorry
    it's ok not your fault ;))))))))))))))))))

Come play eve until darkfall is out next month, this games over with, atleast until the expansion that might fix it.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    Its not only assassin its just plain hard to nearly impossible to kill a good cleric healer with melee rogues.
    tbh in that aspect it's exactly how the game should be because a healer usually heals a party of 5 or even more and most skirmishes are 4+ vs 4+ , so it would be ******ed if 1 of the opposing team's 4 dpsers could kill ALONE the other team's healer - I wouldn't see the point in healing then...Healers shouldn't and aren't made in most games to be killed by only 1 DPS.

I myself dont like invincible cleric healers like in 1.6 for example when I could hold 5 on me with 51 warden, but beeing killed (especially decently fast because that's what people tend to think when they mean KILL ) by only 1 dps is not right either.

Quote Originally Posted by NoAngel View Post
    tbh in that aspect it's exactly how the game should be because a healer usually heals a party of 5 or even more and most skirmishes are 4+ vs 4+ , so it would be ******ed if 1 of the opposing team's 4 dpsers could kill ALONE the other team's healer - I wouldn't see the point in healing then...Healers shouldn't and aren't made in most games to be killed by only 1 DPS.

I myself dont like invincible cleric healers like in 1.6 for example when I could hold 5 on me with 51 warden, but beeing killed (especially decently fast because that's what people tend to think when they mean KILL ) by only 1 dps is not right either.
    Yup 1 dps shouldnt be able to kill a healer solo but the sin spec does insane damage and is impossible to heal through as a chloro

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by kronor View Post
    Yup 1 dps shouldnt be able to kill a healer solo but the sin spec does insane damage and is impossible to heal through as a chloro
    That's not right either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast