+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: [Video] Enforcer 51 Harbinger PvP - Storm Legion Beta 1

  1. #1
    Rift Master The Ic0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    644

    Default [Video] Enforcer 51 Harbinger PvP - Storm Legion Beta 1

    Here's some footage from Whitefall running 51 Harbinger - 15 Chloro. Storm Legion Beta 1


    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon


    Tempagon PvP Video

  2. #2
    Sword of Telara Thedarkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Lol either last beta or the second beta i killed you when you where afk and I waited for 5mins till you came back and you never did xD

  3. #3
    Rift Master The Ic0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    Lol either last beta or the second beta i killed you when you where afk and I waited for 5mins till you came back and you never did xD
    yeah that was last beta, i was at work. I tabbed back in to your spamming
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon


    Tempagon PvP Video

  4. #4
    Rift Chaser Topology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Good video, but man is that damage too damn high.

  5. #5
    Sword of Telara Thedarkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    yeah that was last beta, i was at work. I tabbed back in to your spamming
    <3 I was expecting an epic fight once you ressed but it never happened =(

  6. #6
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Topology View Post
    Good video, but man is that damage too damn high.
    That video was of Beta 1 when valor/resistances were not properly implemented yet (I was hitting for 6k fulminates.) All those numbers you see are completely inaccurate of what the soul will be doing in SL.

  7. #7
    Rift Master The Ic0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    That video was of Beta 1 when valor/resistances were not properly implemented yet (I was hitting for 6k fulminates.) All those numbers you see are completely inaccurate of what the soul will be doing in SL.
    this is correct. The stats were all screwed up. My L337 skill on the other hand cannot be nerfed
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon


    Tempagon PvP Video

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts