Thread: Purifier 1.11 video

Default Purifier 1.11 video

For those of you who wanted to see it from the purifier's PoV:

Am I missing something here?

Default lmao

but where has all the cc gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Audiocubes View Post
    but where has all the cc gone?
    CC or not,this is a good example why pvp in rift is stupid right now.No healer should be able to just face tank an entire opposing team.Just BS.
    Well removing the bull rush from my warriors arsenal of abilities has really pissed me off.
    xugla~

Fail attempt at trying to nerf puri
    If anything, it needs a little more love.
    Last edited by minipara; 10-26-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by minipara View Post
    Fail attempt at trying to nerf puri
    If anything, it needs a little more love.
    The puri in warfronts is about 65% effective of its actual healing on shields and healing. It's been nerfed already, any more nerfs and it won't really be viable to use in PvP.

I'd like to see it slightly raised to be 70% and seeing how that would end up.
    --BC

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    The puri in warfronts is about 65% effective of its actual healing on shields and healing. It's been nerfed already, any more nerfs and it won't really be viable to use in PvP.

I'd like to see it slightly raised to be 70% and seeing how that would end up.
    Ridiculous...it hasn't been nerfed yet but it will..sheilds are the only healing currently NOT subject to the global 40% healing nerf...and did you even look at the.video? Not viable..ya right healers are supposed.to be able to tank 10 people...just lol.
    Last edited by Nethos; 10-26-2012 at 02:40 AM.
    Well removing the bull rush from my warriors arsenal of abilities has really pissed me off.
    xugla~

Telaran

It didn't really look like the people were trying to kill him. Just a little bit of ST and some aoe. No CC, no mana drain. And the dps from the individual attacks from the people hitting him were rather low I thought. Were all of these people in decent gear, or are we watching a puri tank 10 people under rank 40 who aren't focus firing?

Rough timeline

Rite of the forge
    healer's covenant
    ward spam

Rite of the forge expires
    Crossheals received

Healer runs away
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

Soulwalker

Que up a Whitefall match when you're bored and watch your local Puri tank go coast to coast with a source stone solo while tanking 5-7 rank 50 players ST dpsing him all game long hopelessly. Purges, bleeds, cc's - all irrelevant.

If the Puri tank runs in a tandem with any other class of healer then don't bother b/c you aren't killing him unless your entire 15 man squad commits to killing him.

The only solution to this atm is to que enough WF's to recognize who the Puri tanks are, mark them and make your raid aware of them immediately, then do everything in your power to not let them pick up the stone. Let any other class pick the stone up, your odds of killing that player are exponentially better.
    RESTINPIECES
    NO REMORSE
    8/8 ID, 4/4 PF

Puri is stupid.

****** mode easy, boring as hell to play and frustrating as anything to play against.

Yes let's remove the reactiveness and unpredicability of pvp healing and give people effective god mode.

Gut puri in pvp, make me a happy cleric.

I'm fine when I'm facing a lone Puri, but it's facing a couple of Puris and some people leaning heavily on PoR that make it problematic.

The bubbles are strong and if you've got someone pocketing a guy you just can't burn through it. I spent more time trying to get Formi/Legendary to back off last night than actually killing them, because I simply could not do it (at least not with the pug dps that was queuing up last night).
    Last edited by Kyera; 10-28-2012 at 04:49 AM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Hikos View Post
    Puri is stupid.

****** mode easy, boring as hell to play and frustrating as anything to play against.

Yes let's remove the reactiveness and unpredicability of pvp healing and give people effective god mode.

Gut puri in pvp, make me a happy cleric.
    /sign

Seriously, even clerics hate Puri.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    I'm fine when I'm facing a lone Puri, but it's facing a couple of Puris and some people leaning heavily on PoR that make it problematic.
    As a Warden, PoR is all we got, really. Orbs are nice but have a 1 min CD. Our HoTs are pathetic and barely worth casting. Healing Effusion is just an effective way of going OOM in a few GCDs.

Healing in PvP is just wierd these days. After shields and PoR are nerfed into the ground you'll probably find us all running heavy sentinel for the cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Itvar View Post
    As a Warden, PoR is all we got, really. Orbs are nice but have a 1 min CD. Our HoTs are pathetic and barely worth casting. Healing Effusion is just an effective way of going OOM in a few GCDs.

Healing in PvP is just wierd these days. After shields and PoR are nerfed into the ground you'll probably find us all running heavy sentinel for the cooldowns.
    I'd rather see some of the other stuff dialed up, but it seems all the targeted, useful things ate nerfs and the mindless herpy derpy stuff is too strong.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast