+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ajax1114

Thread: Dear Pve'rs...Who Cares About Your Marks!

Rift Disciple

Default Dear Pve'rs...Who Cares About Your Marks!

Yes this is a rant.

For the past couple months since I resubbed for the pvp, I been seeing alot of QQ from Pve'rs when it comes to long drawn out CQ matches. I didn't care much since the que times sucked if you are picking the faction that farms PKs. Ya CQ still needs work, but besides the point.

Now all of last night I had a blast with the new merge. And now again, I see a couple pve'rs biatchin about how long it took to get a handful of marks. Who frikin cares! CQ is meant for pvp and how ever long the matches last, suck it up care bears! In a week or two you will have your trinkets and SL. Until then, shut up and let the pvp'ers enjoy kicking the crap out of each other. And you better hush at 60 also...plsetybye!

Sorry for being mad brahs:P
    Last edited by Hashashin; 10-25-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Rift Disciple

Oh forgot to add...please google all about 'zerg' and do us all a favor!

Thanx.
    Last edited by Hashashin; 10-25-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashashin View Post
    Oh forgot to add...please google all about 'zerg' and do us all a favor!

Thanx.
    http://digizona.net/imgcache/72432dz.jpg

Pretty much the same difference. Mindless, blood sucking swarm.

I completely agree, but i still think Hexadecimal was the best character. I mean, the masks, the evil randomness, DAT BODY.

Bob was an annoying boyscout.

Telaran

Inb4 "strategy"

The only thing 'strategic' about CQ is how efficiently you can smash an extractor and in what order; pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Vroken View Post
    Inb4 "strategy"

The only thing 'strategic' about CQ is how efficiently you can smash an extractor and in what order; pve.
    Not true..... I strategically run into bunches of red dots and spam Mass betrayal,..... then I respawn and do that for 4 more hours so I can get 20-30 Marks of Garbage
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    Not true..... I strategically run into bunches of red dots and spam Mass betrayal,..... then I respawn and do that for 4 more hours so I can get 20-30 Marks of Garbage
    Touche....

Quote Originally Posted by Hashashin View Post
    I been seeing alot of QQ from Pve'rs when it comes to long drawn out CQ matches.
    You seem to think PvEers are the only ones bothered by drawn out matches.

Ascendant

I have to say amen to this... Just because people complaining about marks and then not actually doing the things that earn you the most marks does my head in.

If you are going to complain about marks and then fail to do the things that will earn you the most marks for time invested, then just turn your computer off and read a romance novel.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

What's worse than complainers is when teams purposely don't cap 66% so that the match goes on and they can farm. Conquest is about winning, right? A long match should mean all three teams are trying hard to win, but a lot of times it's one team dominating while trying not to win. I repeat: trying not to win. A lot of people don't play to win but to farm, and the rest of the people on the team trying hard to win are handicapped by these guys because they won't cap extractors after a certain point. In fact they will start complaining and downright demanding that people stop capping. It's ridiculous on both sides, but when people are complaining that a match is taking too long they may have a point if their team is purposely trying not to win.

I think simply lowering the kill count from 5k to 3k would solve this. That's still plenty of farming but doesn't mean the match lasts hours. 5k is excessive.
    Last edited by Nargauzius; 10-27-2012 at 12:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread