+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fbrentson

Thread: Proposed Change to Fix the PvP Balance Problem

Soulwalker

Default Proposed Change to Fix the PvP Balance Problem

I got this idea as I was grinding my new warrior main to level 50. Why not impliment a system that allows class changing with your toons thus allowing every underpowered and discarded mage to "reclass" to be a warrior. That was they can contribute in both PvP and PvE again without having to go through the trouble of leveling a new warrior from 1. It could be a premium sevice much like the rename feature is right now. I bet they could charge $49.99.

Bonus idea! In 2.1 change the class balance again so that only Clerics can do anything in warfronts and raids (ya, that's probably a stretch... let's give it to the Rogues). 2.2 bring it back to Mages. Repeat the cycle every month or two...see where this is going?

Cut to the chase theory.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by fbrentson View Post
    I got this idea as I was grinding my new warrior main to level 50. Why not impliment a system that allows class changing with your toons thus allowing every underpowered and discarded mage to "reclass" to be a warrior. That was they can contribute in both PvP and PvE again without having to go through the trouble of leveling a new warrior from 1. It could be a premium sevice much like the rename feature is right now. I bet they could charge $49.99.

Bonus idea! In 2.1 change the class balance again so that only Clerics can do anything in warfronts and raids (ya, that's probably a stretch... let's give it to the Rogues). 2.2 bring it back to Mages. Repeat the cycle every month or two...see where this is going?
    Translated: I am bad and just made generic pyrox/pyrodom or cholordom mage and now they changed it and I suck so I am going to play a warrior and make up for my badness.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

Quote Originally Posted by aeio View Post
    Translated: I am bad and just made generic pyrox/pyrodom or cholordom mage and now they changed it and I suck so I am going to play a warrior and make up for my badness.
    Lol why do you keep throwing around the word "bad" when you mention mages that play these specs

Soulwalker

Absolutely got it right. Just another bad mage who would top warfront charts with similarly classed warriors pre 1.11 can't even get out of the spawn most fights now. That makes me and the rest of the mage community bad. Get a life, troll.

Mages continue to be sub-optimal in raid environments and now just take up space in warfronts as well. I'm really curious to know if anyone other than trolls actually read this - say a Trion employee - that can actually acknowledge that they messed up the PvP in a big way and are working on ways to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by fbrentson View Post
    Absolutely got it right. Just another bad mage who would top warfront charts with similarly classed warriors pre 1.11 can't even get out of the spawn most fights now. That makes me and the rest of the mage community bad. Get a life, troll.

Mages continue to be sub-optimal in raid environments and now just take up space in warfronts as well. I'm really curious to know if anyone other than trolls actually read this - say a Trion employee - that can actually acknowledge that they messed up the PvP in a big way and are working on ways to fix it.
    Go back to leveling your fotm toon.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

+ Reply to Thread