+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The new 'Grounded' immunity not working?

Default The new 'Grounded' immunity not working?

The new grounded immunity does not appear to working, at least in Conquest it wasn't.
    Was bounced around like a volleyball within the 12 secs that this immunity was supposed to be in place.

I actually think it is kinda fun but certainly not working correctly. If my avatar could've been ripped apart it certainly would've happened today.

Of course perhaps they meant diminishing returns for the 12 seconds, or less % chance of being pulled???

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by kelkrypt View Post
    The new grounded immunity does not appear to working, at least in Conquest it wasn't.
    Was bounced around like a volleyball within the 12 secs that this immunity was supposed to be in place.

I actually think it is kinda fun but certainly not working correctly. If my avatar could've been ripped apart it certainly would've happened today.

Of course perhaps they meant diminishing returns for the 12 seconds, or less % chance of being pulled???
    It works. It actually greys out our pull abilities when it is on people. You were being knockbacked, not pulled most likely.
    No French kisses, and no hippopotamuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafa View Post
    It works. It actually greys out our pull abilities when it is on people. You were being knockbacked, not pulled most likely.
    No definitely being pulled... smelled their foul breath. Perhaps the same person cannot pull but others can?
    Because it definitely was a pull multiple times (3x in under 4secs)

Rift Master

No definitely being pulled... smelled their foul breath. Perhaps the same person cannot pull but others can?
    Because it definitely was a pull multiple times (3x in under 4secs)
    Nope not how it works. People I have done nothing to but have the debuff on greys out my pull. There might be an ability that slipped through the cracks as far as being affected by the debuff. Checking your combat log and verifying what exactly it was would help with a fix if that was the case.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

If you're under the effects of Grounded it should be complete immunity. If you happen to catch what is causing it please post the name of the ability. I'll do another pass to make sure nothing slipped through the cracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    If you're under the effects of Grounded it should be complete immunity. If you happen to catch what is causing it please post the name of the ability. I'll do another pass to make sure nothing slipped through the cracks.
    For me, it was Seargant's Order.

I had a debuff on me (I think it was the taunted debuff). It's possible that Recovery Posture or Defensive Posture is messing with Grounded somehow.

Telaran

Definitely still getting chain pulled. Just had 5 in a row.

Rift Master

Yeah I just confirmed, grounded isn't working in conquest

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Found the problem in Conquest. Should make it out with the next available hotfix.

Just wanted to note that General's Order doesn't grey out but it does not pull a grounded player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Found the problem in Conquest. Should make it out with the next available hotfix.
    Thank you for the quick action!
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Just wanted to note that General's Order doesn't grey out but it does not pull a grounded player.
    Since AoE pulls still have the potential to work on surrounding non grounded targets we decided to not block the ability from being cast.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait

We have a PVP dev?
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post

We have a PVP dev?
    with 70 ninja posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post

We have a PVP dev?
    LOL, not even close. He lost the lottery at Trion and has to respond to PvP posts. Its considered the worst position at the company. Even the guy in charge of in-game fishing has it better!!!
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast