+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Warriors are fine: now with 10% more pics!

Default Warriors are fine: now with 10% more pics!

warlord/pally: now mages arent the only ones able to score high on both damage done and healing done!
    out-healed my own teams healers to score leet favor

Attachment 8246

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

this won't end well.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Yeah... Marr and Mana were saying Battlefield Medic was healing for 3k+ when used under EiAW.

I suppose it's actually better this time around, because right now they're so over the top that there isn't even a conceivable argument against nerfing Warriors.
    Last edited by Zaros; 10-21-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    ~Quiescent

leet favor is OP
    Nerf warrior

RIFT Guide Writer

I just laugh when a warlord charges, then hits me a few times, kicks me away and pulls me back then I'm dead. Just so I know what happen, I spend about thirty seconds reviewing my combat log, I see two 2k+ hits back to back. I see another set of 2k+ hits back to back, I then see that I died.

Marjorin says warriors are balanced, so thats enough for me

:L

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    I just laugh when a warlord charges, then hits me a few times, kicks me away and pulls me back then I'm dead. Just so I know what happen, I spend about thirty seconds reviewing my combat log, I see two 2k+ hits back to back. I see another set of 2k+ hits back to back, I then see that I died.
    You're obviously playing a bad spec - I should have to at least discharge to finish the job.

Or skip steps 1-4 and just hit discharge if I've been pounded on recently.

Seriously though, I've been talking to other warriors and they positively hate the on/off switch of OP/UP. If we had a consistent 3k AP we'd probably be able to compete with the MM/Sab and halfway deal with the latent blaze spam covering all the HoTs. Dom perma-power starving is another issue, but that might get fixed when they tweak ability cost or regen.

I haven't explored every possibility - but honestly who isn't going to use the cheese specs while waiting for fixes. Absorbs are off the chart, we have zero snares to compete with the perma-snares and roots we're succeptible to now, and the gimmick is a pain in the *** to pull off. (minus the discharge - it actually rewards you for being a team player and cleansing cursed buddies).

I feel comfortable enough with my warrior to move to another alt - we'll see what's broken elsewhere next. I'll probably play my mage - they seem to be QQing the most atm (former Pyro pew pew types).
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Let Warriors have their heal, I say. Goodness knows I'll never waste a GCD healing one in a WF.

As for EiaW, just slap a 50%, err...60%, no, 75%constant nerf while PVP flagged, and it'll be cool.

@Eughe: Margarine saying Warriors are balanced is proof they need a nerf, lol.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Atropus View Post
    Let Warriors have their heal, I say. Goodness knows I'll never waste a GCD healing one in a WF.

As for EiaW, just slap a 50%, err...60%, no, 75%constant nerf while PVP flagged, and it'll be cool.

@Eughe: Margarine saying Warriors are balanced is proof they need a nerf, lol.
    The only thing that does need a nerf is the Warlord CD, Everything is a weapon. For those who don't know what this does, it grants 25% of your armor as ATP for 15, has a 30sec CD.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    The only thing that does need a nerf is the Warlord CD, Everything is a weapon. For those who don't know what this does, it grants 25% of your armor as ATP for 15, has a 30sec CD.
    That won't fix warriors.
    No French kisses, and no hippopotamuses.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Atropus View Post
    Gimmie mah heal soul! Marrduke and myself were messing around with pally heal spam. I joined a warfront late and managed to get 2nd place heals! /nerf http://i.imgur.com/NpjRI.jpg

FYI buying the T1 cleric gear set does not improve pally heals :*(
    Matryarch <FoH>
    Manabane
    Derpwood Server
    - A True PVPer has more fun losing 95-100 than winning 100-1

Warriors need a heal spec that can do 600K-1.2million heals like clerics and mages can do. Then we can all hit walls and say pvp is balanced since no one dies...unless they are derp enough to roll dps..YES at the moment if you roll dps in warfronts you are derp.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by RobXIII View Post
    Gimmie mah heal soul! Marrduke and myself were messing around with pally heal spam. I joined a warfront late and managed to get 2nd place heals! /nerf http://i.imgur.com/NpjRI.jpg

Would have preferred a heal soul over tempest for sure. Stupid whining pvers
    No French kisses, and no hippopotamuses.

Quote Originally Posted by RobXIII View Post

Clerics, Rogues and Mages are slacking obviously. Either that, or getting crushed under a sledgehammer made from 30k Armor =P

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Warriors need a heal spec that can do 600K-1.2million heals like clerics and mages can do. Then we can all hit walls and say pvp is balanced since no one dies...unless they are derp enough to roll dps..YES at the moment if you roll dps in warfronts you are derp.
    Puri needs a nerf. I actively stymie the use of Puri until it gets brought in line, partly because I think PVP should be a little more aggressive, rather than "lol shield spam", and mostly because I'm enjoying melting DPSers with Nysyr's. The fact that I literally start to drool and contemplate the subtle nuanced flavor of windex when forced to heal has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Marjorin says warriors are balanced, so thats enough for me

:L
    How can you honestly defend 10k in one GCD, lol.
    Last edited by Zaros; 10-22-2012 at 04:25 AM.
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast