+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Player movement spells out of hand

Default Player movement spells out of hand

Please give us back immunity after being moved once. Players are pulling constantly now and it's getting to be tedious if not outright annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

What really gets to me is how the warrior CC mechanics seem to always take precedence over MM movement mechanics. If I retreat before a pull, I just get pulled in. If I re-treat mid pull, I just re-treat into the pull spot.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    What really gets to me is how the warrior CC mechanics seem to always take precedence over MM movement mechanics. If I retreat before a pull, I just get pulled in. If I re-treat mid pull, I just re-treat into the pull spot.
    Pretty much this.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Please give us back immunity after being moved once. Players are pulling constantly now and it's getting to be tedious if not outright annoying.
    Maybe once the entire tree's damage isn't based around pulls, charges, and teleports, and warriors had one snare in any tree.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Maybe once the entire tree's damage isn't based around pulls, charges, and teleports, and warriors had one snare in any tree.
    Pocket bard!
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    Pocket bard!
    That actually works very well, though I don't like having rogues anywhere near me.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 10-21-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Pretty much. And it seems like I can make it all the way back in a Retreat jump, touch ground and all the way back I go. Rogue tennis anyone? What class is the one with the really long pull, like 35 Meters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

The bad news is the above quote still hold for Shadow Shift. Pulling force will overwrite every getaway skill. Here are three possible cases:
    1)Warrior use pulling skill then you use Shadow Shift in the mid air = you get pulled.
    2)You use Shadow Shift first then warrior use pull. Now there is no mid air pull because teleport does not have mid air animation. But the sad news is Shadow Shift is 15m while Pull is 20m+ depend on warrior skill points= you still get pulled.
    3)You and warrior use Shadow Shift/Pulling at the same time (This is a fun experiment since you have to count on three with you friend ) = you get pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    That actually works very well, though I don't like having rogues anywhere near me.
    :'(

/10char

Knock backs too.

I actually really like the concept, the biggest issue is the damage they do when they pull you, not the pull itself.
    ~Quiescent

slightly on topic:
    had an amussing whitefall earlier with insane healing on both teams.
    in order to kill a warrior stone carrier our teams warriors had to chain pull him from just outside his base (base of middle switchback path) all the way to just outside our base, while still trying to keep his team and its healers back.

was a lot of work to make it happen, and had me giggling for a long time afterwards.

what we realy need is friendly pulls (pull an ally to you) like the sorc in SWTOR has.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Soon as snares, roots. and knock backs go back on DR I'm good with that. Or - if an enemy is immune to your pull, it doesn't get consumed.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

For the three days before "I melted my armor and forged a 6,000 DPS sword" spec, I enjoyed taunting puny Warriors who were yoyoing me around. Now I legit crap myself with rage as I get used like one of those paddle ball toys I had as a kid...

Warriors really need better options so we don't have to depend on Warlord so much. I agree that Everything is a Weapon is stupid, but take it away and Warlord is and warriors are whack. The pulls would feel a lot less scary if EW was not so crazy, or if every warrior was not running Warlord. WARRIORS NEED MORE OPTIONS, and WE NEED CHAMP TO BE FIXED.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast