+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: PvP Is F'd

Default PvP Is F'd

We got warriors running around doing 8K hits. Rogues with long range AE so mage's can't help heal, etc... just to name a couple. Please add more so they know there is something going on.

Is this stuff being worked on?

i dont think so

the same thing happening here then what hapened in wow

New expansion
    Stronger base abilities
    will be balanced out at 60 ONLY at lvl60 after the expansion.

in wow at low lvls rogues can instant kill people. and healers are god mode.

Sadly no one finded a cure againts this.

we are lvl50s but the abilities are for the expansion that is lvl60 so we are now basicaly counted as low lvls

Ascendant

all wf i played today (about 20-30) were fine and fun, good ttk, all classes viable.

l2p?

The biggest issue with PVP right now is Purifier.
    ~Quiescent

The expansion is about to drop man... lets go ahead and see what happens @ 60 before we freak out. just practice your specs and rotations play with diffrent combos test out new rotations this is what 1.11 is all about!

I dont think Trion is going to nerf and buff every single mishap now just to reset it in a few weeks
    Zoartype@Deepwood

I want to see a thread complaining about Elementalists tbh.
    We all know the warriors are ONE SHOTTING PEOPLE!!!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    The expansion is about to drop man... lets go ahead and see what happens @ 60 before we freak out. just practice your specs and rotations play with diffrent combos test out new rotations this is what 1.11 is all about!

I dont think Trion is going to nerf and buff every single mishap now just to reset it in a few weeks
    Getting hit for 8k by warriors is hardly a mishap. Thas 1 1-hit for half the people in warfronts.

Also add Nysr's rebuke to the list.

And yeah, purifier... ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Pett View Post
    Getting hit for 8k by warriors is hardly a mishap. Thas 1 1-hit for half the people in warfronts.

I can't hear you over how awesome this is.

Level 60 is not going to be the silver bullet to cure all of PvP balance. For example, it isn't going to make Sergeant's Order any less broken.

It may make people die faster because they'll have less valor at fresh 60 but it'll exacerbate the problem with a few specs right now.

For one it will make Nysyr's even more broke because 50% damage buff will become 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    The biggest issue with PVP right now is Purifier.
    I think it's Eradicate.

Namely, I can't Eradicate Purifier bubbles or Everything is a Weapon, among others.~
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Not to mention 61 Inquis is a cooldown reset. Back to back Nysyr's anyone? (plus throw in the 58 point inquis which makes your next 10 spells ignore 50% of the targets resistance aswell)

Shields are out of control but damage still feels really low in some instances. The awkward part is by the time this major patch sets in we start the charade again at 60. I guess this is good though, if holding back 1.11 would have meant we get ushered by all these mechanical obscurities at 60 and put off more due to other patching. Just hope we get to 60 and have a decently balanced game. Really though prior to 1.11 balance was pretty good in the grand scheme. Hope 60 brings that sort of feeling back
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Sup.

To be fair, Piercing Thrust hits pretty hard. Here's some random other hits too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pett View Post

A mishap is exactly what it is. This was not intended. Lets be honest warriors can certainly burst someone down in a few seconds I know I have, but for the other 15 seconds Im running around useless tickling people. at least clerics have steady DPS between CD's.

I am not making excuses and I do agree these things need to be toned down to make people happy for the next couple weeks BUT in all actuality if your not spamming the forums with QQ threads I dont see it being a priority with the expansion so close and all these qq's become void untill 60.

I would pay for a screen shot of 8k ability on a full p50 geared player. The highest crit i could pull was 6k and that's after a lengthy rotation. (doubt that player was p50 too)
    Last edited by Keota; 10-20-2012 at 03:33 PM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast