+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Fysts
  • 3 Post By Charlice
  • 2 Post By Violacea

Thread: Spawn camping and the griefing going on now.

Telaran

Default Spawn camping and the griefing going on now.

I am sure everyone has been on both ends of a spawn camping. I will admit it is a effective way of winning a match if the other team is subpar to yours . Well now the camping is worse with the spammable warrior pulls with the extended range. Its things like this that get abilities nerfed .

Just... lol. Nothing is getting nerfed bro, warfront queue needs a buff so it can make balanced teams.
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Telaran

Default Still think pulls will be tweaked

I zoned into A BG yesterday and as soon as I rendered got pulled and killed by the zerg right outside the spawn. Lol watched another guy try to soul recall out but he got pulled before he could .

Rules of conduct: griefing refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game .

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by mistacrowley420 View Post
    basically this
    Fluent

Quote Originally Posted by Fysts View Post
    I zoned into A BG yesterday and as soon as I rendered got pulled and killed by the zerg right outside the spawn. Lol watched another guy try to soul recall out but he got pulled before he could .

Rules of conduct: griefing refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game .
    I haven't been in many wfs lately but I lol at the thought. If it can reach place were you first spawn and respawn then that ability needs to be repressed or just make players who spawn in immune until they move.
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

If they are immune in the spawn they should be unable do do dmg as well. I agree i would love to see them immune to dmg Im really not a fan of spawn camping people at all. less favor/less kills/not good pvp.

ALSO
    OP is QQ flame on.
    Last edited by Keota; 10-20-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    basically this
    I don't know about you Mei but I like to pvp againt people that actually can try to fight back before I try to kill them .Call me crazy but I like when my opponents can fight back .

lol on what cluster is this zerging going on? nothing dies on faeblight cluster.
    Wrek 9/9 2/4
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourtyfour View Post
    lol on what cluster is this zerging going on? nothing dies on faeblight cluster.
    I see quite a bit of it going on in our cluster :O Games pushed all the way back up to minutes of spawn camps until the team stops going down and one side rides away.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I'm more disturbed by 'someone' sending me an abusive tell after I miraculously killed them in CQ.
    If you're reading this, I'm sorry you died in PvP. Here, have a rainbow.

As for spawn camping. Word, pathetic. But, if you were on the other side, you'd probably do it too. True story.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

I just hate when people hold WF stones to try to farm and delay the game. Lamer stuff right there, usually quit those games if my call is up - on either side.
    Last edited by Violacea; 10-20-2012 at 03:17 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Sorry
    /Not really

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I just hate when people hold WF stones to try to farm and delay the game. Lamer stuff right there, usually quit those games if my call is up - on either side.
    iawtc x1,000

Yelled at idiots on my team doing it all night only to have my last WF of the night involve someone else in my guild doing it to me on the other team. Good times.

Granted, I wasn't getting farmed, but the team was. :/
    Last edited by Kyera; 10-20-2012 at 06:22 PM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

+ Reply to Thread