+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change of valor on the pvp essences

Default Change of valor on the pvp essences

They now give 3 valor, are they even worth it anymore? I've only bought one so far. Besides the conquest ones with vengeance, should I even bother getting more from the Eye vendor or grab some inscribed ones with better stats?

They changed the scaling for valor points to % damage reduction, so 3 points gives more than you think.

As for your question if they are worth it? No. In Storm Legion all lvl 50 PVP gear is losing it's valor (including essences) and there will be new lvl 60 essences with valor.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Will our current pvp gear have upgrades available, or will we all start over with new pvp gear
    Last edited by Hodor; 10-20-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    They changed the scaling for valor points to % damage reduction, so 3 points gives more than you think.

As for your question if they are worth it? No. In Storm Legion all lvl 50 PVP gear is losing it's valor (including essences) and there will be new lvl 60 essences with valor.
    What? We will lose all our valor for no reason? I guess not that it matters since you'll probably get 60% valor automatically like I currently do. But still, why am I bothering to acquire pvp gear right now if it will be nerfed like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nargauzius View Post
    What? We will lose all our valor for no reason? I guess not that it matters since you'll probably get 60% valor automatically like I currently do. But still, why am I bothering to acquire pvp gear right now if it will be nerfed like that?

To be frank significant progression on the verge of a level cap raise is just simply going to be wiped out for the most part. Apparently ranks are staying. But the rest...just happen to join up late. But come SL you'll be on the same road as the rest of us.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread