+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few thoughts about 1.11

Rift Disciple

Default A few thoughts about 1.11

Played a good bit last night. It's getting closer I think to what it should be. Ranged rogues though are insane with dmg. (Yeah, Dak thank goodness I didn't see you in any matches.)

The AOE dmg needs to be adjusted for everyone...we are all just tickling each other with it now.

Healing clerics are almost where they need to be just a few more tweaks. They are still just a tad bit beefy to bring down solo.

The only warriors I saw last night was getting chain healed by 3 well geared clerics...with a sustained 4 healing torrents on them....so they were in God mode and weren't taking any damage.....ugh..

I am having a ton of fun playing my loc again..only thing I REALLY miss is Mortality's invunerability when cast. Once silenced and I'm pretty much toast. But I am looking foward to hitting 60 and trying out the new abilities we can't play yet.

But I did have a ton of fun in all the WF's.....just a few more tweaks Daglar and I thinik we will be good to go!

What's some other thoughts after the hotfix?
    Best,
    Zychariss

Soulwalker Boots and Braces 1977's Avatar

Personally I'm loving the combo point change. It's nice to be able to swap targets when needed without ramp up. And yeah the AoE is roflskates now, which more or less deleted the fanout spamming morons so cheers I guess.

Sab is still fun in Scion though.
    He said "Man I'll tell ya, they don't like our kind.
    Though it starts with a fist it must end with your mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Boots and Braces 1977 View Post
    Personally I'm loving the combo point change. It's nice to be able to swap targets when needed without ramp up. And yeah the AoE is roflskates now, which more or less deleted the fanout spamming morons so cheers I guess.

Sab is still fun in Scion though.
    The combo point change is definitely nice. Kill more people now
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

So far, to me, the PA consolidation was a great and major change. The other big item is combo points. The whole start a new count on each target made it generally useless (PvP speaking). I like being able now to manage my combo points like warriors have always done. And watch out the nerf bat will be after this change.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

+ Reply to Thread